010

CHAPTER 010
REUNION

LOCATION: ohio

WHEN KASEY FOUND HER WAY
out of the maze, she found her self in Mineral City, Ohio. It was in the middle of the night and it was humid and warm. Kasey was hungry and after being in the sewer, she definitely needed a shower. Kasey glances at her hand, thinking, and a doctor. Kasey fixes her cap on her head and begins to walk.

Finding an alleyway to the right of her, Kasey steps into it and then removes her clothes. She pulls out her Echo costume from her backpack and slips it on. S.H.I.E.L.D. knew what she was wearing, so there was no point to keep on her ridiculous disguise. Kasey found it actually really ridiculous changing in a frickin alleyway. What if somebody saw her? She didn't care. Kasey tossed her old clothes in the dumpster, along with the backpack and then placed her swords on her back.

She needed a car and she needed one now. And as if God was watching over her, Kasey finds an abandoned car parked on the road, right outside the alleyway. Kasey raises her eyebrows and then shrugs. She gets in, after picking the lock, of course, and jump-starts the car and then begins to drive towards New York.

•  •  •

After driving for five hours and thirty minutes, Kasey stopped for gas in Pennsylvania. She parked her car in front of the gas pumps and let the engine run out. After the car finally turned off, Kasey got out and walked inside the gas station, paying for the gas. She needed to hurry now. She was sure the cameras caught her and that meant S.H.I.E.L.D. knew her location. Kasey puts the gas in her car and then jumps starts it again before starting to finish driving to New York.

•  •  •

Kasey arrives in New Jersey by morning and is waiting in traffic through the Pulaski Skyway, which was a bridge over the Hackensack River. Kasey was starving, she was pretty sure she hasn't ate anything in a day.

When the traffic clears, Kasey begins driving through New Jersey, on her way to Weehawken to drive through Lincoln Tunnel.

•  •  •

She arrives in New York late in the afternoon and then in Manhattan by nightfall. She abandoned the car five blocks from where she began to walk to. It was dark outside so she didn't have to worry about anyone seeing her. She just needed to find Hawkeye and make sure he's okay and then capture Black Widow so they could clear their name.

Hawkeye trained her, so surely she would know where he would be hiding out at. She knew that he was in New York, that's why she came. If she was trying to lay low, she would've already booked a private jet to Mongolia and stayed under the radar. But no, she needed to find the Black Widow, so she wasn't going to run away.

Kasey ducked her head and planted herself against the wall when a jet flew over her. Kasey narrows her eyes at the jet and finds a big "A" on the side of it. She knew of the Avengers, the team her brother had recently created, and she knew that wherever they were going, she wanted to go. So, Kasey followed the jet. She began to run to see where it was going and when she saw a figure running on the rooftops, Kasey smirked.

Hawkeye.

•  •  •

yay Clint