015

CHAPTER 015
THE MAN WHO STOLE TOMORROW

LOCATION: baxter building

"THESE FANTASTIC FOUR, AS YOU call them. They are mortal heroes, as well?" Thor asks as he, Wasp, Echo, and Ant-Man aka Henry Pym, escort the recaptured Blizzard to Prison 42. Prison 42 is a special prison that resides in the Negative Zone designed by Reed Richards aka Mr. Fantastic, Tony Stark, and Hank Pym.

Ant-Man hums, "They-They're more like explorers. I think Reed said that they were heading off to the Earth's core today."

"This isn't fair." Blizzard tells them, "None of you could have taken me alone."

"Uh, I object." Echo glances at Blizzard. She could have taken Blizzard alone and if Echo could, then Thor and Ant-Man definitely could. So could Wasp. Echo did not doubt Jan one bit. She may look small, but inside her there was spirit, which was all she needed.

Wasp shoves Blizzard forward, "Man, you are a whiner. You've been complaining ever since we caught you, Blizzard." Wasp smiles and leans into Blizzard, adding, "Which was really easy, by the way."

"Where are you taking me?"

Blizzard's eyes widen when they arrive to the portal of Prison 42. S.H.I.E.L.D. Mandroids guarded it and Ant-Man began to step towards it, sliding his card through. "It's a--" Wasp begins, "Well, honestly I'm not sure. I haven't seen it yet."

"Well, Iron Man, Reed Richards, and I had a meeting after the Breakout." Ant-Man tells them and places his hand on a scanner and let's it scan his hand, "We brainstormed ideas to make the world a better place." They wait for the portal to open as he finishes, "This was number 42."

Thor turns to Ant-Man, "Truthfully, friend Pym, I do not think this will hold anybody." He spoke because the door looked so tiny and there was nothing on the other side, and it didn't dawn on him until after that it was a portal. Thor's eyes widen as the doors to Prison 42 open and a portal stands before them. Ant-Man gives the rest of them a side glance smile, and then steps through. Blizzard back away in fear, "Oh, no, please no!"

Echo turns to Blizzard, "Do you need me to hold your hand?"

Blizzard turns to her, "Yeah, that would be nice."

Echo rolls her eyes, "Oh, man up." She pushes him through the portal and then walks through herself, not afraid at all.

They arrive in Prison 42 to see an Ultron unit, "Greetings, Doctor Pym."

"Good morning, Ultron-5." Ant-Man greets Ultron-5, "We have a new guest for you. This is Blizzard. He's awaiting trial."

"Greetings, Mr. Gill aka Blizzard." Ultron-5 waves his hand as he talks, "May I call you Donald?"

Blizzard stiffens, "Uh, no." A forcefield then wraps around Blizzard and he looks around in confusion, "What are you--?" Blizzard screams in fear as the forcefield moves him forward with Ultron-5 and the others follow behind him. They walk down a hallway and as they exit the hallway, they come across a catwalk and a large, round room with billions of forcefield-like bubbles that hold different supervillains captive. They were not all full, understandable seeing as the Avengers still had more supervillains needing capture. Echo looks around, taking in the whole room, but not looking around in amazement like Wasp and Thor. Then, while Wasp and Thor were still mesmerized, she followed Ant-Man, Blizzard, and Ultron-5 through the catwalk. Blizzard looks around in fear, "Did I mention that I was really, really sorry?"