030

CHAPTER 029
WELCOME TO THE KREE EMPIRE

LOCATION: avengers mansion

KASEY OPENS THE FRIDGE JUST AS Tony and Steve walk in. The two had been training together for a while now after Steve showed Tony that he needed to learn how to fight. Hulk sat at the table, loudly eating a turkey. She could hear the smacks coming from his mouth from the fridge.

Kasey pulls out the pizza box just as Tony sighs and looks at Steve, "Well, I think that went pretty well, as far as our workouts go." He rubs the sweat off his face with his towel, "I only blacked out that one time."

Kasey closes the fridge and sets the pizza box on the counter as Steve glances at him, "Is that how you remember it?"

Tony pauses and stops walking, looking confused as Steve walks past him. Kasey opens the pizza box to find it empty. Her eyes widen and then they narrow. She slams her hands on the counter, making everyone in the room jump in fear. Tony begins to freak out, "What? What happened?! What did I do?!"

Kasey narrows her eyes at the three men in the room, "Who in the hell ate the rest of my pizza?!"

Tony sighs in relief, "Oh." He waves his hand and opens his bottle of water, "Wasn't me."

Kasey looks at Steve, who shakes his head innocently. Then, she turns to Hulk, who smiles at her with a slight shrug. He glances at the leftover pizza crust on the table worriedly. Kasey glares at him and then looks at the pizza crust in shock, "You didn't even eat the crust!"

Hulk takes a bite of his turkey leg, "Crust hurt Hulk teeth."

Kasey looks at him confused, spitting out words that didn't even make sense until Tony interrupts her by changing the subject, "So, Hulk, how's everything going?"

Hulk, chewing loudly, burps, making Kasey look at him in disgust. She rolls her eyes and grabs the pizza box, throwing it in the trash, "Gross."

"Ok-ay, then." Tony states awkwardly.

He begins to walk towards the door, "If anyone needs me, I'll be rebuilding J.A.R.V.I.S. for the hundredth time." He looks at Steve, "Are you still going to meet up with the others?"

Steve looks at him, "Panther's meeting Hawkeye and Wasp in Los Angeles. They think they've got a lead on the Serpent Society. I'll--"

"No." Hulk stops him, making everyone in the room look at him, including Tony, who walks back over to the group, "Need you here." He takes another bite of his turkey leg, "S.H.I.E.L.D. called." Hulk looks back down at his food, ignoring their stares.

Kasey rolls her eyes at him, waving her hand for him to carry on, "And?"

Hulk takes a bite and begins to chew, looking at them, "Aliens are invading."

Kasey's eyes widen, but before any of them could say anything, J.A.R.V.I.S.'s voice began to sound through the mansion, "Intruder alert."

Tony looks around confused, "What?"

Suddenly, the front door of Avengers Mansion bust open. "Kasey Stark." An unfamiliar voice echoes through the mansion. Kasey looks around in confusion before exiting the kitchen, quickly followed by Tony, Steve, and Hulk.