Unfresh x Childish! Reader

Unfresh's POV
   (Y/N), she's so annoying. She can't act her age for one second. But she is cute, and caring, and adorable, and sweet, and.. NO!! There is no way I'm falling for that immature brat! Well maybe at some times she's not all that bad.

Author's POV
  Unfresh was making his way to your house, the only problem was that Fresh is your adoptive older brother. And he was OVERPROTECTIVE. You knew Unfresh for a long time and you both became friends. When he made it to you and Fresh's house, he rang the bell. "JUST A MINUET!" You ran down the stairs and saw Unfresh. "Yo Yo (y/n)." "Hi Unfresh!" You let him inside your house and you started to jump up and down like a child on a sugar high. "What do you want to do? We can play hide and seek, or play knights and princesses, or *gasp* WE CAN BUILD A PILLOW FORT!!!" He chuckled at your childish behavior and followed you to your room you build the fort.

-time skip

  "(Y/n) I'm home dawg!" You ran downstairs to greet your brother. "Hi Freshly!" Unfresh followed you and gave Fresh a glare. "What's he doing here?" " I invited him in and we built a fort! Can he stay over Fresh please!" Fresh shook his head no and you sighed. "You've left me no choice Fresh." You looked up and gave him the most adorable puppy eyes. He gave in. "Fine." "YAY!! This is going to be the best sleepover ever!'

Time skip

  You and Unfresh were watching a movie. You noticed that his face was all red. "Unfresh are you sick?" "No doll Im not, it's just that your really adorable and I love you sweetie." He gave you a kiss and you kissed back. " I love you too. Then next day Fresh surprisingly approved