Unfresh x Scared! Timid! Bitty! Reader

I'm not dead!!!!! Hi everyone!

Plot: Reader was abused by her previous owners and was left alone on the streets. Unfresh found her and took her in.
----------------
    Ever since monsters were released to the surface, you have been more scared then ever. You saw that they were also mean. You knew you couldn't fight them, I mean you were small enough to sit criss cross on someone's palm. You were trying to find food in a alleyway until you heard something. You saw and edgy looking skeleton walking down the alley.

Unfresh's POV
   Everyone on the surface is so annoying. I was kicking whatever was around in the alley until I saw a small human. I could tell it was a girl. She looked scared. She then turned to run away but I picked her up before she could run. She was shaking in my hands. "D-D-Dont hurt m-m-me... Please....." "I'm not gonna hurt you." I tried to pet her head but she keeps flinching like I was gonna hurt her.

Author's POV
   Unfresh managed to gently pet your head. You tensed up then relaxed. You couldn't remember a time when you got a gentle and caring gesture. Unfresh was wondering what happened to you to make you so scared and tense. He also bated to admit that you looked absolutely adorable. "C-Can I stay with y-you?" You shyly asked. Unfresh had a small blush on his face due to your kawaiiness. "Sure." You hugged his thumb. "M-My name is (y/n)." "Unfresh."

Timeskip

    Unfresh took you too his house and got you something to eat. He then saw that you needed some new clothes. He set you on his bed and told you that he was going to get some clothes for you. You nodded and layed on his bed eventually falling asleep.

  Unfresh came back but he saw you crying. "(Y/n)?" He saw that you were shaking violently. You looked up at him but your vision was blurry because of your tears. He picked you up and you tightly hugged his thumb. He started to gently pet your head. "What's wrong?" "I-I had a bad dream...." You said as more tears rolled down your cheeks. "Do you want to talk about it?" You nodded still hugging his thumb. "I-Its about my old owners. T-They hurt me, said m-mean thing to m-me, a-and...." You shut your eyes and started to cry more. 'Those bastards...' Unfresh thought to himself. He lifted up your head and gently wiped your tears. "They're not going to hurt you anymore. Who would want to hurt someone as adorable as you?" Yep, he finally admitted that you were adorable. You blushed. You couldn't remember the last time someone complimented you or said anything nice to you. "Y-You think I-Im adorable?.." You asked. He gently poked your cheek. "You are." He kissed your forehead. "I love you." "I love you too."
------------------
IM BACK BABY!!!!! I've been really busy cause highschool is hard man!!!! I was also really uninspired but INSPIRATION HAS CAME BACK TO ME!!!!! Hoped you enjoyed the story, bye!