Horror Sans x Insane! Reader

You hated normal people. You were scared of normal people. You were always called crazy, insane and mad, but you didn't mind. You like talking to the voices in your head. You were climbing up a mountain and you fell. When you awoke, the voices were telling you to get up. You started to walk and saw a goat woman. Other people would have been scared but you told her she looked beautiful and she let you stay.

    You stayed with Toriel for a few weeks and she treated you like her own daughter. You wanted to explore more so she let you out of the ruins. You were skipping down a snowy area and you saw a skeleton with a blood stained hoodie and a huge crack in his skull. "Hey kiddo, you want a hot dog?" You looked at the skeleton and one of your voices started to talk. 'Oohh (y/n), he looks cute.' You giggled. "Oh hush you." The skeleton gave you a weird look. "Sorry, I was talking to the voices in my head. My name's (y/n)." "Name's Sans." You nodded and continued to walk.

   You were skipping down a small town until a dog monster started to attack you. It clawed at your leaving claw wounds until a meat cleaver hits it and it ran away, you saw a blur of blue then you blacked out.

  'Wake up (y/n).' 'Wakey wakey.' 'Get up.' You opened your eyes and found yourself on a couch bandaged up. "Heya kiddo." You saw Sans. "Hiya Sans!" "You know your gonna get yourself killed down here right?" You nodded. "Yep! I love it down here, way much better than the surface!" Sans looked at you strangely.

Sans' POV
   "I love it down here, way much better than the surface!" What's wrong with her? "Why do you like it down here? What's wrong with the surface?" Her smile faltered a little. "The humans up there called me insane, which I am. And I have a lot of painful memories from there. The only friends I had were the voices in my head." I took her hand in mine. "I can be your friend." She smiled and gave me a hug, it felt kind of nice.

Time skip and your POV

  Me and Sansy have been dating for a year and a half now! I met his brother and all of his other friends. Sansy went somewhere and I got bored so I started to poke my finger with a needle. I like the sight of blood..... It looks pretty. '(Y/n)' I heard a voice in my head that sounded all too well. Then I saw saw something.......... My parents and my little brother, Nathan. 'Why did you kill me, Mommy, and Daddy (y/n)?' 'Don't you love us?' 'Why did you do this?' 'This is your fault!' They started to chant 'your fault' I wanted it to stop. "I DIDN'T MEAN TOO! I DO LOVE YOU! IT WAS THE VOICES! STOP, PLEASE STOP IT! STOP!" I couldn't take it and started to cry.

Sans' POV
  I was heading back to see the insane girl I love then I heared her shouting.
"STOP, PLEASE, STOP!!!!" I ran inside and saw hear rocking back and forth holding her head. "Its all my fault, its all my fault, its all my fault." "Sweetheart?" She jumped. She was breathing fast. "Sans!" "What's wrong doll?" She sniffed and started to cry. She has never cried this hard except when she has nightmares. "I saw my parents and my little brother, and *hic* they said it was my fault that their dead and *hic* I didn't mean to kill them Sans! It was the voices!" I rubbed her back. "Calm down sweetie, calm down. I'm here." She calmed down after a while and I kissed her. "The voices sometimes say that you need someone better than me." "I don't want anyone else, I want you. I love you for you." She looked at me with her bright (e/c) eyes. "Really?" I nodded. "I love you Sans." "I love you too."
------------------------
  For inspiration for this one shot, I listened to Melanie Martinez's songs Mad Hatter, Dollhouse, and Pity Party. Sooooo yeah!