Underfell Sans x Child! Reader: Part 2

Its been two years since you fell to the underground. You had a strong bond with everyone who cares about you, but your bond was the strongest with Sans. You were the only good thing in his life. He will protect you, even if it costs him his life.

You were walking to the skelebro's house. You were talking to Sans over the phone. You kept telling him that you were excited for the sleepover you planned. You got to their house. Sans opened the door and you hugged him. "Hi Sans! I'm so excited for our sleepover!" He chuckled. "Calm down kiddo." "Where's Papy?" You said looking around for him. "He's with Undyne, he'll be back soon." You nodded. You both spent the rest of the night watching movies and laughing at each others puns, then you fell asleep.

Time skip

You woke up to the sounds of yelling. It was coming from Sans' room. 'Oh no, they're fighting again.' You thought. Before you could go and calm them down, Sans came out and ran out the door. You looked as he left. Papyrus also came out. "I'M SORRY YOU HAD TO HEAR THAT HU-" You didn't stay to hear the rest. You ran after Sans. "HUMAN! HUMAN!
(Y/N)!" You ran and ran, following Sans' footsteps in the snow calling his name. You saw him and called him. You ran to him, then a monster cane and attacked you. Sans fought back but you were losing blood fast. The monster ran away and Sans held your small form in his arms. "(Y-Y-Y/n)" you looked at him and smiled weakly. "I broke our promise Sans. I'm sorry." he hugged you gently and thought about your promise.

Flashback

You were spending the night at the brother's house. You heard Sans crying again. You climbed on his bed and hugged him. He woke up. "Sans, you had a bad dream again." He looked away from you. "Was it about me dying again?" He nodded. You hugged him tightly. "Don't worry Sans. I'm not leaving you. I'll always be here. I promise." He smiled and hugged you tightly.

End of flashback

You coughed and blood came out. "I love you Sans." you said weakly. Red tears spilled from his eye sockets. "Me too sweetheart." you weakly hugged him and your soul broke.

a few years later/ Third person POV

Monsters were still trapped in the underground. Sans was still mourning (y/n)'s death, everyone who loves her was. Then, Sans felt the world reset. He rushed to the ruins. So many thoughts rushed through his head. He saw the ruin doors open. Out stepped a 14 year old girl with (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin, and (e/c) eyes. Sans was overjoyed. She looked around the area and started to walk.

Sans's POV
Its (y/n)! She's back! She looks so different. That little fairy I used to know, was now wearing a black sweater with (f/c) stripes. I wonder if she still remembers me.

Third person POV
(Y/n) walked to the broken bridge. She turned and saw Sans. Red tears running down his cheekbones. She stared at him, tears running down her cheeks. She ran to him and hugged him. "Sans! Oh my god! I missed you so much!" He hugged her like if he let go she disappear. "I missed you to kiddo. You've grown up." "Yeah. Come on! I wanna see everyone, starting with Papy." he nodded and they went to see the others. Everyone that cared for her were overjoyed, and Sans never let her got hurt ever again.

(Y/n) found a way to break the barrier and freed everyone. She lived with Toriel and Asgore, and went to visit the skeleton brothers at times. Sans loved her and she loved him.
-----------------------------
if you cried readers I'm sorry!!!! This just popped in my head!!!!!!