Underfell Sans x Child! Reader

You're 5 in this and you always have a smile on your face.
----------------------
You fell down and woke up in a patch of yellow flowers. You dusted off your (f/c) dress. You always loved to play pretend and you always wore your (f/c) dress with fairy wings on the back. You saw a beaten up flower and went over to it. "Hello." You said with a smile. He looked at you. "How old are you?" "I'm this many." You say while holding up five fingers. You never had a proper education since your father never cared about you.  "My name's. (y/n), you wanna be my friend?" He nodded. "My name is Flowey the Flower." He didn't want to tell you that you will die, afraid he will scare you. You gently picked him up and as soon as you did a goat woman appeared. "Hello child, my name is Toriel." You smiled at her. "Hi, I'm
(y/n) and I'm this many. Your really pretty." Toriel blushed a little at your comment. "Thank you child, come with me." She gently grabbed you tiny hand and walked you through the ruins while protecting you.

  You lived with Toriel for a month now and she treated you like her own daughter. She even taught you some numbers, letters, and shapes. "Mama, what's behind that big door?" She sighed. "That's to the rest of the Underground." You had an excited look. She knew you would be excited. "Can I go explore? Please Mama." She nodded and grabbed a bag and filled it with your favorite snacks. You grabbed Flowey because you wanted company company with you. Toriel gave you your bag and cell phone and gently kissed your forehead. "Be safe child." "I will." You set down Flowey and hugged her. "I love you Mama!" She hugged back. She opened the doors and you got Flowey and walked to a snowy area. You walked until you came across a broken bridge. "Hmm must be another way around." You turned and saw a skeleton with shark teeth and one gold tooth. "Hi! I'm (y/n) and this is Flowey." You said with a smile.

Sans's POV
    D*mn this kid is young. What is she doing in a place like this. "How old are ya kiddo." She set down the weed and counted on her fingers. "This many." She showed me five of her fingers and picked up the weed. Didn't the weed tell her she die down here. "A place like this is no place for someone like you. Also how did you get pass Toriel?" "Oh I stayed with Mama for a whole month." She's been down here for a month! Holy sh*t! I grabbed her wrist and teleported us across the bridge when I saw the boss come. "SANS. IS THAT A HUMAN?" "Sure is bro- I mean boss." Papyrus looks at the kid. She's still smiling. "HUMAN, I AM THE TERRIBLE PAPYRUS!" "Hi Pa-pap-y-rus. Papyrus. My name's (y/n) and this is Flowey." She put down the weed again and looked in her bag. She pulled out two cookies. "Do you guys want a cookie?" She gave a cookie to me and to Paps. "THANK YOU HUMAN. MAYBE I WON'T KILL YOU." D*mn it Paps you scared her! I looked at her face. She wasn't scared she was confused. "Kill me? Why would you do that? I didn't do anything." "It's just what we do kid." She nodded like she understood. Geez this kid.

Author's POV
   Sans and Papyrus took you to their home. Papyrus left the living room to make spaghetti and you sat on the couch with Sans. "What's your name?" "The name's Sans." Your phone buzzed and you got a text from Toriel. Sans looked at your phone and the contact name was 'Mama'. "Are you okay?" You read out loud. You smiled and texted yes. You also texted that you met the skelebros but you asked Sans to help spell their names and told her they were nice to you. Toriel text back with a be safe. Papyrus came back with spaghetti and gave you a plate. You tasted it. It was a little burnt but it didn't bother you. "I love your spaghetti Papyrus!" "IT SEEMS LIKE THE HUMAN LOVES MY COOKING."  You nodded and kept eating. When you finished you asked for two cups of water. Sans came back with the cups. You took them and sipped out of one and poured the other one for Flowey. "Thought you might have been thirsty." You said while smiling. "Thank you." you smiled more. It was time for bed and Sans got you a blanket and pillow and you slept on the couch. You took off the fairy wings and went to sleep.

1 year later

You got the wand out from your bag and started to pretend that you were a fairy. Sans came in the living room and saw you. "What are you doing kiddo?" "I'm pretending I'm a fairy flying!" Sans chuckled . His eye started to glow red. Your soul appeared and you started to hover. "Look Sans, now I am a fairy!" He chuckled and made you fly for a bit. Your soul went back into your chest and Sans caught you before you fell. You couldn't stop giggling. "That was fun!" "Sure was." He chuckled.

  It was night and you heard something coming from Sans's room. (No nasties... No.... Not that.... Stahp nasties!!!!!) You walked up to Sans's room and opened the door. You saw red tears falling from his eye sockets. You gently closed the door and walked over to him. You wiped the tears and hugged him. He woke up and saw you. "You were having a bad dream and you were crying. Do you wanna talk about it?"

Sans' POV
   I don't wanna scare the kid but my nightmare was about her. "You won't fell better until you talk about it. Trust me, when I was with Mama, I had a nightmare and I talked to her about it and I felt a lot better." I sighed. "We were in the woods and you were coming to give me a hug but your soul appeared and it broke and you died." I felt two little arm giving me a hug. "Don't worry, I'm not going to die. I'm gonna stay with you, Papyrus, Mama, Daddy, Undyne, Alphys, Metteton, and, Flowey." I hugged her back. "I can stay with you if you want. I nodded. When I layed down, she snuggled me. "Night Sans." "Night kid."
--------------------
Yay floofy story!!!!!!