Naj Cil x Shy! Neko! Reader

Your POV
  I woke up in my cat form. I feel most comfortable in that form when I'm napping or sleeping. I looked at the time on the clock. 'Time to get dressed I guess.' I thought. I went to my human form, which sucks cause whenever I transform into a human, I'm naked. I found some clothes and went downstairs. I saw my mom and my cousin at the table. "Hey cuz, ready for school!" Ari said, her panther tail wagging. "Y-Yeah." To be honest, I'm really nervous. My mom smiled at me. "Don't be nervous honey, you might make some friends." I smiled. 'I also hope I don't get bullied.' I thought. "Hurry up and eat you two, you don't want to be late so you? And bring some extra clothes just in case." "Ok." We both said. We walked out the door. "Bye mom!" "Bye Aunt (m/n)!"

Author's POV
You and Ari made your way through the doors, and saw all the monsters, there was also some humans. You both got your schedules and went to your locker. You looked at the floor trying to avoid eye contact with everyone, but you bumped into someone. "Oh, I-I'm so sorry." "That's ok! Everyone makes mistakes." You looked up and saw a skeleton with black bones and pink hair. "My name's Cil." "(Y-Y/n)." He helped you up and stared at your ears and tail.

Cil's POV
  Woah! She has kitty ear and a tail. I wonder if their real, I mean the tail moves like a real cat and her ears seem fluffy. "Are they real? Your ears and tail." She nodded shyly. So she's the shy type. "I can transform into a full cat, but when I transform back into a human I don't have any clothes on. S-Sorry that must've sounded weird." "No its not weird at all." We talked until I saw PJ and another girl walking towards us. "Hey (y-n)!" I looked at (y/n). "Who's that?" "My cousin, Ari." "Is she also a cat?" She looked at Ari. "More like panther." Her family is so cool! "Who's that next to her, he seems related to you Cil." "Oh, that's my big bro PJ." Ari and Jam came to us and we all started to talk. Ari actually really cool, but (y/n) barely talked, she must be REALLY shy. The bell rang and we all went to our classes.

Time skip to the end of the day/ Author's POV

  The day ended, Ari was hanging out with PJ playing basketball. You sat on the ground and silently sang to yourself. Then some of the schools biggest bullies started to pick on you. "Look at the freak. Haha!" "Take of those stupid ears." They started to pull and tug on your tail and ears. Cil saw what they were doing. He was about to run to you until he saw you shrink and a cloud starts to surround you until nothing left was your clothes on the ground. Your kitten head poke out of the pile and you ran. "Hey, get back here! Spread out and find her!" Cil ran to them before they could find you but one of the bullies ran to find you. Cil got two of the bullies to leave you alone, but then he heard a meow. He found you still in your cat form with the bully kicking you. He got him to stop as you ran behind a bush and change back to a human, with the bush covering your privates. "She may be a nerd but she is se-" "Don't finish that sentence perv!" The bully walked away. Cil ran to get your clothes. When he came back he handed you your clothes while covering his eyes. "You can look now." Cil uncovered his eyes and you hugged him. "Thanks Cil." "No problem!"

5 months later

You and Cil became a couple, so did Ari and PJ. Both skeles met your mom and she wouldn't stop embarrassing you. You were at your locker, getting ready for the weekend until the bully came back. You quickly turned into a cat and ran away. You ran to a hallway that anyone goes to and transformed, but Swapfell saw you. "Hello kitty~. Why don't we have some fun~" You tried to run but he caught you. "C-Cil help!" Suddenly Swapfell was punch from behind and there was Cil, PJ, and Ari. Ari handed you your clothes while the boys looked away. Of course Swapfell ran away. "She's clothed, you can look now guys." Cil rushed to your side and hugged you. "Baby! Are you ok?! Did he-" "N-No he didn't!" Everyone sighed in relief. "So you ready to spend a night at our boyfriend's house cuz?" "But does mom-" "Aunt (m/s) knows and she said it was fine. Cmon lets go."

Time skip

  You all were watching a movie, until PJ paused it. "You know, I've never seen you guys transform." "I've seen (y/n) transform but I never got a good look at her cat form." The boys said. You looked at Ari and she had the look that said 'they're gonna keep begging until we do' face. You sighed and stood by her side. "Alright babe, your gonna see my form and (y/n)'s form." You started to shrink and Ari grew. The cloud surrounded you both and you were in your animal forms. Ari, a black panther, and you, a little cat. The boys stared at you both. "Aaww, (y/n) your so cute!!" "Woah babe!" Cil started to pet you and PJ petted Ari. Ink and Error came back home from their date and saw Ari. Ink was freaking out, Error was trying to calm him down, and the boys were explaining your forms. Once everyone calmed down you and Ari got your pajamas and cuddled with your boyfriends. Cil got in the bed but you sat on the bed. "Aren't you gonna cuddle?" "I find it more comfortable in my cat form." You transformed and curled up next to Cil. He petted you and kissed your head. "Love you baby" you meowed in response and fell asleep.