(Request) G Sans x Innocent! Reader

This was requested by @Mitty_Dreemurr and one other person, (sorry if I spelled your name wrong and sorry I forgot who the other person was.)

Plot: Reader and G have been dating for a good  two years. Reader's mind is the most innocent thing in the world, more innocent than Blueberry!!!!! One day, Blueberry invited Reader and G to a summer pool party. Reader wears a bikini that gets her a lot of attention and some flirty looks.
----------------------
Authour's POV
   (Y/N) was the sweetest girl ever, although she was very innocent and curious about things she has never seen before. Her a G have been dating for two years, and they keep getting the question 'Why aren't you two married yet?' G wanted to propose to you, but he wanted it to be special. One day, Blueberry invited to a pool party. "G, Blue invited us to a pool party! Can we go please?!" G chuckled and kissed your cheek. "Ok doll." You smiled then realized something. "I don't have a swimsuit! I have to go shopping real quick!" You grabbed your purse and kissed G's cheekbone. "Bye G, love you!" With that, you closed the door and went shopping. G sighed and pulled out a small box. 'Today's the day' he thought.

Time skip

  You both arrived at Blue's party. Almost every Sans' and Papyruses were at the party. You took off your cover up to reveal your swimsuit.

That's your suit, just imagine it as your favorite color

   Almost every perverted Sans and some perverted Papyruses stared at you. G looked at you and his face exploded in yellow. G saw all the perverted looks on the Sanses faces, and silently growled. You splashed at your friends and had a water fight with G. Some Sanses came up to you and started to flirt with you. You mistaken it for a compliment, but G wrapped his arms around you protectively every tike someone flirted with you. "G, what is with you? You seem clingy." G blushed and kissed your forehead. "I just, uh, wanted a hug." He lied. You giggled and hugged him. "Aaww G, if you wanted a hug you could've just asked." You looked up at G and saw him blushing a lot. "G, what's wrong? You face is yellow, are you sick?" "N-No, I'm fine doll." You smiled and got up to get a snack.

(I'm so sorry readers TvT for this part TvT)

   You were sitting at the pool with your feet in the water when Lust Sans came up to you. "Hey there cutie~ Wanna play a game with me?" You nodded and followed him. G saw and followed you two. When he caught up to you two, he saw his worst fear. "I don't wanna play this game!" You said crying a little. Lust was just about to take off your suit (just so you guys know he didn't take it off completely!!!!!)  until G pulled him away. Lust growled and walked away. You clinged to G and cried a little. "Calm down doll, I'm here." "I didn't like his game G, he was touching me in places that shouldn't be touch." He ran his fingers through your hair. "Its ok doll, I wanna ask you something." You looked at him with teary eyes. He wiped your tears away and he snapped his fingers and made a small box appear. "(Y/n) (l/n), w-will you m-marry me?" You gasped and kissed him on the teeth. "Yes Yes Yes!!!" You cried happily. He puts the ring on your finger and you two shared a kissed. You both walked back to where everyone was and you yelled "G and I are engaged!!!" Blueberry gave you big hug and everyone cheered.

four years later

  You and G have been married for four years. You wanted children, so G had to teach you about where they come from and how they're made. You two had triplets, two boys and one girl, Daniel, Ryan, and Taylor. You were still a little innocent, but for your kids, they were the most innocent little things in the universe!!! That was until they had s*x ed in middle school and came home traumatized. You and G explained that it was a part of life. You were one big happy family.
---------------
So yeah, hoped you enjoyed! I kind of died at the Lust Sans part TvT