Naj PJ x Self Doubt! Reader: Part 2

Before you guys read this one shot, I just wanna say thank you for you guys for not judging me that I'm bisexual. I was so scared to come out like that because I got turned down by a lot of girls in the past and made fun of for it. Most of the girls I asked out were straight really harsh to me when I asked them out for a date. During that time, I got bullied a lot. So once again guys thanks for not judging me, I do not deserve you guys!!!
--------------------------
   You and PJ have been dating for a year and a half. You were still a little doubtful about yourself, but PJ was always there for you. You decided to join the basketball team with PJ. You made the team win each game.

You were getting your stuff for your next class then Bunny (ugh XP) came up to you. "You know just because your good at basketball doesn't mean you can take PJ from me." You were really confused. "What?" "Don't play dumb! He loves me, your just a nobody." A nobody? You didn't believe it but your doubt was starting to get to you. "If you know what's good for you, stay out of my way and stay away from my PJ." With that she solved you against the lockers and walked away. Now your doubt was starting to cloud your thoughts. You took a deep breath and started to walk to your class.

Your POV
  What did Bunny mean by that? PJ loves me. He does. D-Does he? No, he loves me. He tells me that everyday. B-But I'm I really a nobody?... No.  I'm good at stuff. Stop being so doubtful (y/n). I then fell over and my books fell out of my arms. There stood Bunny holding my sketchpad. "H-Hey give that back!" She didnt listen. She then started to look at my drawings. "Ugh, you really can't draw. These are terrible." She then started to tear out the pages and tore them to pieces. "Hey!" She then picked up my notebook. "What is this trash?" She asked flipping through the pages. I went to take it but she moved to the side. "That's the story I'm writing! Give it back!" I went to grab it again and she dodge me. "Well this crap would never be a good story." With that she tore out all the pages. "Just face it. You're not cute, you're not smart, and you have no talent whatsoever." Then she left. What did I ever do to her? Why is she so mean? I picked up one of my pictures. Looking at it, I saw some flaws in the drawing. I then grabbed a page of my story and saw some really bad punctuation and grammar. I got up all the paper and threw it in the trash. Maybe she's right..... I really don't have any talents....

Author's POV
   You were sitting at lunch. Bunny's voice and words were echoing in your head. Your thoughts were interrupted by PJ. "Hey Baby." He said with a kiss to your cheek. "Hi..." "What's wrong?" Bunny's voice echoed through your head again. "Nothing..." PJ knew something was up. You were really bad at lying so he could see through you. "(y/n) I know something is wrong. You can tell me." you took a deep breath. "D-Do you love me?" (PJ do you love me? Are you riding? Ok.... I'll stop XD) He was a little taken back by the question. "Of course I love you. No one can replace you." you blushed. For you, that was a big relief. You hugged him. "I love you Jammy." He hugged you back. "I love you too."

A month later.

  Bunny kept telling you awful comment about you, saying you cant do anything. It went on for a whole month. You started to doubt yourself more, go to practice less, and stopped talking to PJ.

   You decided to go to practice today. As soon as you walked in the gym, there was PJ and Bunny kissing. You stood there in shock. "P-PJ?.." PJ pushed her off. "(Y/n) wait its not what you think!" You dropped your bag and ran out the gym crying. PJ was furious. "Why would you do that you b*tch!" "Calm down Jammy. Now that mistake is out of your life you can have me all to yourself." He pushed her to the ground. "She is my girlfriend, and you could never replace her. So get this through your stupid head, I HATE you!" He started to run after you.

   You ran and ran, but you were suddenly grabbed by the collar of your shirt by Bunny's friends and pushed into your locker. You banged on the door and begged to be let out. Then you heard their voices. "She must've saw Bunny with PJ." The other voice giggled. "She's not gonna come out for a long time." You them heard them walk away. You banged on the locker again hoping the janitor or a teacher could hear you but there was no one around.

   PJ was looking through the whole school to find you. He then heard you whimpering and saw that you were trapped in your locker. He ran to your locker and put in the combination and got you out. When you saw him you tried to run but he had you in a tight grip. "Let me go! Let me go!"
"(Y/n) stop! Calm down! Let me explain!" You didn't hear him. "Explain what!? You clearly don't love me! I have proof of that! You were kissing her!" "I didn't kiss back! You remember how I said no one can replace you?! I love you not that b*tch!" You let your head hang low, your hair was covering your face and you let your tears fall. PJ brought you closer to him and he gave you a small kiss on your neck. You were shaking and your tears wouldn't stop. PJ turned you around so you could face him. He moved your hair out of your face and kissed you. "You were doubting yourself again, were you?.." You nodded and told him all the things Bunny said to you. "(Y/n). You're talented. I wouldn't leave you for anyone else. Your special to me. I love you." He wiped your tears and hugged you. You gripped his shirt and hugged him back. "I love you too."
-------------------------------------
Hoped you enjoyed.