Fresh x Ghoul! Reader

So I've been watching Tokyo Ghoul abd so I thought, "Why not make this?" I apologize if you guys don't like it.
---------------------
Fresh's POV
   Me and (y/n) have been a couple for a year, but she's been acting wiggity wack for a few weeks.

Your POV
   I can never tell Fresh I'm a ghoul. What would he think of me then? Ever since monsters came to the surface last year, Fresh was my second love. My first love never cared about me. He was so nice and funny with all of the puns he would tell. He also told me he was a parasite, but that never made me feel any different about him. He has to know on day, but, I'm scared that he would leave me. My hunger is out of control and I can't risk Fresh giving up his life.

No one's POV
   (Y/N) was in the living room watching tv, when she heard a knock at the door. "Coming." She said. She opened the door to reveal her ex boyfriend. "What do you want." She growled. "I came to apologize, and to ask if you will take me back." (Y/n) growled and tried to control herself. "I will never let you back in my life! What kind of person will completely forget their girlfriend a few days in their relationship! My life has been better with Fresh!" "You think that useless bag of bones makes you happy? He's nothing." That last sentence made her snap, her hunger kicked in. She knew this would happen.

Fresh's POV
  I was walking back home. Ever since (y/n) was acting wack, I think she would like the present I got her. When I opened the door, I saw (y/n) eating her ex. "F-Fresh!" I got a good look at her eyes. They were black with red pupils. "(Y/n)? Are you a..." "Yes I am. I'm a ghoul. I'm sorry you had to find out like this. I'm a monster!" I walked up to her and wiped the blood from her mouth. "Why didn't you tell me?" She started to cry. "I was scared you might leave me." I held her close. "When I told you I was a parasite did you leave me?" "N-No. I didn't care I still love you." I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Exactly. I will always love you. Let's clean this up." She nodded. After the mess was cleaned, gave gave her her present. "For me?" "Yeah." She opened it abd it was a heart locket with a picture of us together.
"I love it." She hugged me. "I promise I will never leave you."

Time skip five years later

Your POV
  "And that's how me and your father met." I told my  five year old daughter, (d/n). "Does he know your a ghoul mommy?" I nodded. "Speaking of your father, he should be home soon." And at that moment, I felt two arms around me. "Yo yo baby." "Hi Freshy." I giggled. "Daddy!" "Hey my radical sugar cube! Daddy got you a present." (D/n) started to jump up and down as Fresh gave her a small box. "*gasp* A heart necklace. I love it! Its so pretty." we both kneeled next to her. "Its not just a necklace sweetheart. the heart opens." She opened the locket and there was a picture of me, Fresh, and (d/n) when she was three. "Its us in the heart! I love it, and Im never gonna take it off!" Me and Fresh hugged her. Turns out Fresh never broke his promise about leaving me.
----------------
OK well I hope you guys enjoyed. Bye shooting stars!