(Request) Cross Sans x Neko! Fear soul! Reader

OK this was requested by hearttale_papy. I hope you like it. Also I have kinda have an idea what Cross is like so if I get something wrong feel free to correct me. Also I'm gonna make Chara a boy.
-------------------
    You were walking in a snowy place. When you woke up from the fall you injured your arm. You were scared, you then came across a bridge until you felt something grab your injured arm. "Who are you?" You were trembling and saw a skeleton. (Pic up top). "M-M-My name i-is (Y-Y/n)." The skeleton took out your soul. "Hmm, your a fear soul. That explains why you look scared. The name's Cross." You nodded. "P-Please l-let me go. Y-Your hurting m-me." Cross let go of your arm only to find that you were bleeding. "Crap, let me help you." You hesitantly nodded and followed Cross.

Time skip

    Cross led you to a small house. You both went in and you sat, shaking in fear on the couch. When Cross came back. He grabbed your arm gently and started to bandage it. You looked at Cross but you saw someone else besides him. "C-Cross who is that?" "You can see me?" You nodded. "That's Chara. Don't mind him." "Ok." After your arm was bandaged, you asked Cross if you can stay and he said yes.

One year later

  Cross asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes. Right now you were sleeping in your shared room and your tail was gently swaying, but you had a nightmare.

In nightmare
   You and Cross we're standing in the woods. He had a dead look in his eyes(?) . "C-Cross?" He didn't say anything, and he took out his sword (is that what it is?)  You were starting to get scared as he charged at you.
End of nightmare

   You screamed and jolted up crying. You curled into a ball and cried. "Kitten, what's wrong?" "D-D-Don't hurt me! I didn't do anything!" Cross gently came to your side and hugged you. You were trembling very badly. Cross started to pet you to calm you down. "Relax baby. Calm down. Everything is alright." You stopped shaking a little and hugged back. "What happened?" "We were i-in the woods, *hic* then you took out your sword(?) and y-you..... y-you." Coss cupped your cheeks. "You know I would never do that right." You nodded and you both kissed. "I love you." "I love you too." You both hugged. "Get a room you two, gross!" "Chara!"
----------------------
Hoped you enjoyed!