Fresh x Flowerfell! Reader

OK, so you can travel the AUs and in  Flowerfell nobody knows you because you never met anyone but you did get hurt enough to have the flowers covering one eye so you can still see. Also there will be lots of feels, so get ready to cry readers. I might cry writing this.
--------------------
    You sat in the void alone. You did meet Ink and he was nice. You originally came from Flowerfell but you didn't interact with anyone. You kept getting attacked so you reseted, over, and over, and over. The flowers covered your left eye but you could still see with your right. You didn't want to die from the flowers so you went to other AUs like Dreamtale and Underswap. Dream and Blueberry were also really nice. You always avoided Aus like Horrortale and Underfell, you were scared of dying there.

   You were daydreaming in the void when you heard a portal being opened. "Ink?" You asked, but it wasn't Ink. It was a skeleton in a bright colored hoodie and glasses that said 'Yolo' that covered his eyes. He saw you and you looked away. "Yo, my name's Fresh Sans, but call me Fresh bro." You look at his hand for you to shake and you shook it. "(Y/n)" he smiled and sat next to you. "What's with all those flowers yo?" You looked away from him. "I can't take them off." "Sure you can." He reached for one of the flowers but you grabbed his hand. "No, you don't understand. I'm from Flowerfell, and whenever I die, these flowers appear and it hurts when I pull on them." Fresh gave you a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry." "It's fine, you didn't know." You both say and talked to kill time.

4 month timeskip

   You started living with Fresh and he promised to protect you. You two also became a couple. Fresh was also overprotective of you. You and Fresh never kissed lip to teeth because he was scared of possessing you with the parasite. You two were cuddling in the void until you were pulled in a portal. You saw yourself In Horrortale and you were frightened. Horror Sans was smiling a sadistic smile and raised his knife (I forgot what he kills with.) He raised it over his head, you closed your eyes only to be met with teeth kissing the flowers on your forehead gently. "F-F-Fresh?" "I got you buttercup, stay hidden." You nodded and you saw Fresh and Ink fighting Error. Horror must have ran away. You were scared, Ink got injured and Fresh was barely standing. Error aimed a gaster blaster at Fresh and Ink. You ran out as soon as it fired and a protective force field was formed around the three of you. You never knew you had magic then your vision went black. You reset, only to be met with black. The flowers were spreading more. "Fresh? Fresh!" "(Y/n)!" "Fresh!" Fresh ran and hugged you gently. He saw that the flowers were getting worse. "Is there any way to cure you?" You shook your head no. "Fresh, if I die again I may not come back, or the flowers will keep spreading and I'll be gone. I'm scared Fresh!" Fresh hugged you and took you back to the void. "Is Ink ok?" As soon as you said that Ink came running to you both. "(Y/n)! How are you feeling?! Are you ok?!" You nodded and hugged Fresh. Moment later you started to shiver. Fresh noticed and put his jacket around you. "You ok buttercup?" You nodded and you started to cough. You kept coughing until blood came out. "Buttercup?!" "(Y/n)?!" Both skeletons had a worried look. You collapsed in Fresh's arms and the flowers started to spread more. "F-Fresh. I l-l-love you." Fresh was crying and so was Ink. "I love you too." Fresh said holding you close until all he was holding was his jacket.

Extra/Fresh's POV
  "Dad! Wake up Dad!" I heard the voice of my 15 year old daughter, Sophia. Ever since (y/n) died, I saw a little baby in the flowers when she disappeared, she looked just like her but she has the upsidedown heart in her right eye me. "What's up buttercup?" "You said you'll tell me what mom was like, and you promised." I smiled. Every time Sophia asked about (y/n), I always got the picture of me and her. "Your mother was a radical gal. She was kind and accepted everyone's flaws." Sophia looked at the picture. "You never told me why she has those flowers." I smiled at her. "Uncle Ink is gonna have to tell you about that Sophia, he created your mom's universe." "Ok dad."

Time skip/ Sophia's POV

  I opened a portal to the void to visit Uncle Ink, Uncle Blue, and Uncle Dream. "Sophia! There's our favorite niece!" I giggled. "Guys, I'm your only niece. I came to ask you something Uncle Ink." "What is it." I sighed. "When you created mom's universe. why did she have those flowers?" He sighed and explained everything. I've gotten hurt a lot, but no flowers ever appeared on me so maybe it didn't affect me. I thanked my uncle and opened a portal to my room. "Dad I'm back!" "Ok!" I grabbed my guitar and started to sing Sabrina Carpenter Eyes wide open.

  When I finished singing I saw Dad in the doorway. "Dad you know I don't like people looking at me while I play." "I know." I walked up to him and hugged him. "Uncle Ink told me what happened to mom, and he explained the flowers."

Fresh's POV
"Uncle Ink told me what happened to mom, and he explained the flowers." I hugged her tighter, I know how she must feel. "You were right dad. Mom was pretty rad." "The raddest chick that ever lived, but now I have the raddest daughter that's here with me right now." She looked up and smiled at me. "Love ya dad." "Love ya too."
-----------------
1016 words.... Wow also I cried during this because of all the Flowerfell x readers I have read, I cried while reading cause its so sad. If you want to request a story I will be very happy to write it.