Naj PJ x Zoologist! Reader

Don't question, just a little thought I came up with. So a zoologist is a person who studies animals and their behavior in their natural habitat and this is something I wanna do after college. Also I didn't have a plot to this so on with the story!
---------------------
   You were in your mom's car, excited for your first day at Underhigh. You got out the car and looked at the school. You felt something on your head and shoulder and remembered that it was your pet chameleon and horned lizard. You put your hat on to cover your chameleon and went inside.

Time skip

  "Class we have a new student today." Dream said as you walked in. "Hi, my name is (y/n) (l/n) and i work in an animal sanctuary with my mom. We travel around the world for injured infants take them back here and set them free in the wild when they're old enough. During the summer I went to the Amazon rainforest." Everyone started to ask you questions, until a skeleton with black bones spoke up. "What's under your hat, and what's that on your shoulder?" He said. You took off your hat. "This is my pet chameleon, Shadow and my pet horned lizard, Knight." After a few more questions, you took your seat and class started.

Time skip to lunch

  You sat with Fresh and you both talked while you ate lunch. "Can I sit with you guys?" You both looked and you saw the skeleton from Mr. Dream's class. "Sure." You saw Fresh tense up a bit but you gave him a smile. The skeleton sat by you. "My name's Paperjam, PJ for short." "My name is (y/n) and this is Fresh." PJ looked at Fresh and Fresh tensed up a bit again.

PJ's POV
  She's friends with Fresh? "I'll see you later guys, I'm gonna go study for the test on Thursday." (Y/n) smiled at him, I can see why their friends, she's a nerd too but she's a really cool nerd. "So your lizards ,they're really cool." "Thanks but the poor things must be freezing" Freezing? Its not even that cold inside. "What do you mean by freezing? Its pretty warm in here." she looked at me while taking her chameleon off her head. "Oh, so reptiles are cold blooded so the need to stay in sunlight to stay warm or a normal lamp would do I'll warm them up in class." she's so cool. I went to touch Knight but she stopped me. "Don't startle him, if he feels threatened he shoots blood from his eyes." I nodded, that's so gross but so cool. "So your mom works at a animal sanctuary." Her eyes seemed to light up "Better she owns it you can visit if you want after school." "Ok" then she hugged me. "Thanks PJ!" my face is on fire, stupid blush die down! The bell rang, thank god. "I'll see you after school PJ." "Ok." She ran off. She may be a nerd but she is cute and cool.

Time skip after school/ Author's POV

  PJ saw you at the front of the school, so you both started to walk to the sanctuary. When you walked in a grey husky tackled you to the ground. "Hey Winter!" You said as you petted her. "You ok?" "Yeah, even though Winter is an adult, she still acts like a puppy." You both walked until you saw your mom holding a cheetah cub. "Hey sweetie, is that a friend of yours?" You nodded. "Yeah, this is PJ. PJ this is my mom and that cutie right there is Blur." Your mom gave you the cub. "Can you feed Blur honey, I have to check on the panther cubs." You nodded. "You wanna feed her PJ?" "Sure." You got up and gave Blur to PJ. "Why does she have that black and white stripe on her back?" You looked over at PJ and bottle fed Blur. "All cheetah cubs are born like that, when they grow it goes away. It can also be used for a defense. If she's curled up an a honey badger lays next to her, you won't know which one is which." (Its actually true. I watch Wild Kratts on PBS kids and im not ashamed :D) "Cool." You kept feeding Blur.

A few months later

   You and PJ have been dating for a few months, Fresh wouldn't stop teasing you guys and PJ was so interested in all of the places you've been. You both were at the park playing with Winter. When you both decided to go home when you put Winter on her leash, she ran around you and PJ so the leash would tie you both up. PJ kissed you and when he pulled away he had a playful smirk. "Don't smirk at me like that." You said giggling. "Ok, I love you." "I love you too."
----------------
IT TOOK ME THREE DAYS TO FINISH THIS!!!!!!