NAJ Goth x Anorexia! Reader

I know you guys wanna take that picture and make it your wallpaper. Also the video belongs to Jaiden Animations. The song explains what Jaiden been through. Anorexia is also an eating disorder.

Plot: Reader and Goth have been dating for four months. Reader was never really insecure about her body until she's been called fat by bullies. She decided to eat nothing for most of her day and eat something to stop the pain, but ends throwing up. Goth notices how thin she's getting and starts to get worried about her.
------------------
  Its been three months since you started this. Eating nothing for the majority of the day and eating something to stop your aching stomach. You were getting thinner each day. Goth started to get worried. Everytime he hugs you, it seems that if he hugs you tight your spine will break. He asks you if your hungry but you respond with 'No thanks, I just ate.'  Goth came to your house to check you. He Came in and saw you eating a lot but threw up in the trash can. He hugged you and you jumped in shock. "G-Gothy?" "Why didn't you tell me?" You cried in his chest. "I'm sorry Gothy. I should've told you." He gently rubbed your back and ran his fingers through your hair. "Its okay sweetie, you had to tell me I could've helped you." you nodded.

time skip

Goth helped you get your strength back. You sometimes ate nothing but Goth was always there to make sure you were healthy and well fed.
-----------------
I know it's short just a little something before bed.