Fallacy x Maid! Reader

Plot: Reader was always a nice girl, but she grew up with a cruel father. She almost never gotten any nice compliments or gestures. One day, she was being beaten and chased. She ran into the forest and then was saved by Fallacy. Reader agrees to be Fallacy's maid and lives in the castle. One day, Reader asked Fallacy to go to the town to do some errands, she then came back bruised and beaten. Fallacy saw her, confessed his love, and vowed to protect her. A few years later, Reader gives birth to her baby. A few weeks later something  terrible happens.
--------------------
    You were running away from two men. They already beaten you up. You ran into the forest but you then tripped. You heard footsteps cone closer. You closed your eyes in fear, but then they suddenly stopped. You slowly opened your eyes and saw a skeleton. "Are you alright?" he asked as he held out his hand. You saw that he was a vampire and that made you even more scared. "P-Please don't hurt me." you stuttered. "I'm not going to hurt you." he reassured. You grabbed his hand and he helped you up. You stumbled a little when you stood. "Ow, my ankle. I must've twisted it a little when I fell." He picked you up and started to walk. "W-What is your name?" you timidly asked. "My name is Fallacy. What is your name?" "My name is (Y/n)." He smiled. "That's a beautiful name." there was a few minutes of silence. "Where are you taking me?" you asked. "I'm taking you to my castle. You will be safe there. But, you must agree to be my maid." you were a bit surprised. You thought about it for a while and agreed to be his maid.

Timeskip

   You both arrived at the castle. "You can put me down now. My ankle feels a little better." He set you down, but you held on to him for support. "One of my maids will give you your outfit. When your done, I will show you to your room." You nodded and he called one of his maids. "Please follow me." She said. You followed her and she handed you an outfit. Once you were done changing you went to find Fallacy. You were walking down the hall until you saw someone. "Excuse me?" you asked as yo walked up to them. You then saw they were a skeleton. "Hello miss, are you the new maid." You nodded. "My name is (Y/n). What's your name?" You asked the young skeleton. "My name is Jasper." he said with a smile. "Can you help me find Sir Fallacy please?" His smile got wider. "Sure! Father is usually in the library at this time." "Oh, he's  your father?" You ask. He nodded and he leaded you to the library. Once you both got there he opened the door. "Father, Miss (y/n) wants to see you." You giggled a little. "Thank you Jasper." You said smiling. He smiled and walked out. Fallacy walked up to you. "You look beautiful." he said. You blushed a little. "T-Thank you Sir Fallacy." You said. "Your my maid now, you will call me Lord Fallacy." "Oh, I-I'm sorry Sir- I mean Lord Fallacy."

Timeskip

  He opened  the doors and you looked at the room. "It's beautiful. Thank you." You said. "Your welcome." He said. "You should get some sleep." He said as you yawned a little. "Ok, good night." "Good night, sleep well." He said.

The next day

  You woke up pretty early. You got dressed and walked out of your room. The castle was very quiet so you thought everyone wasn't awake yet. You decided to make breakfast and do some of the chores. You were dusting the ballroom until Fallacy walked in on you. "Your up early." He said. " You looked at him. "Oh, well I couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to make some breakfast and clean up a little bit." you said. He chuckled. "It's beautiful in here." You said. Fallacy walked up to you and held out his hand. "Care to dance?" You shyly looked down. "I-I don't know how to d-dance.." you shyly admitted. He gently grabbed your hand and held your waist. "I'll teach you." he said as he guided you. You did step on his feet a couple of times. "I'm sorry." "It's alright." you both kept dancing for a while until you got the hang of it. You both soon stopped and Fallacy took your hand and kissed the back of it. You blushed so much that almost your whole face was a strawberry.  He chuckled at your face. "Are you alright?" you nodded. "I-I never gotten nice compliments before." Fallacy was confused. "Who wouldn't compliment a beautiful girl like you." he said. Your blush grew more and you hid your face in your hands. "M-My Lord, please your embarrassing me.."  He chuckled. "Alright I'll stop. Go ahead and continue to clean." You nodded and left the ballroom.