(Request) Prince Fell x Slave! Reader

This was requested by @Mitty_Dreemurr3 (if I spelled your name wrong)

Plot: Reader was born a slave. She was nice to anyone and never talked back. She thought that if she was nice life would reward her. She was so nice that her parents gave her their food so she could live. Reader's parents died of sickness and she was devastated. Prince Fell saw her devastation and secretly wanted to be by her side to comfort her.
-------------------------------
    You were the nicest person ever. Your parents worked for Prince Fell. When you were born, you were very malnourished. When you grew older, your parents gave you some of their food so you can live. Your mother taught you to read just a little bit and your father taught you to always be nice to others and life would reward you. But, your parents died of a sickness one night. You were by their sides crying. "Mama, Papa, don't leave please." You cried. Fell saw you crying, he really wanted to comfort you. The next day, you were washing the floors tears running down your cheeks. Fell came in the room. "What's wrong?" You looked at him blushing a little. You had a crush on him but you thought he needed someone better than you. "N-Nothing Master." You softly said. He looked at you. "U don't believe you. Tell me now." He said in a stern voice. More tears streamed down your face. "Its my parents. They died last night. They told me to stay strong but *sob*" you broke down, you were shaking violently and crying hard. "I miss them so much!" Fell put his hand on your shoulder. You looked at him. "Its gonna be ok." He wiped the tears. "Really?" "Really." You smiled a little. Fell was secretly happy to see your smile.

time skip

   Fell has been a little more generous to you. He gave you extra food and gave you better clothes to wear, he even gave you a room. Right now you were in your room looking at the (f/c) dress because Fell wanted to have dinner with you. 'Oh, Master would be mad if I don't come on time.' You slipped on the dress and ran to the dinner room. Fell was there waiting, when he saw you his face was all red. "You look beautiful." You blushed a little. "Thank you Master." He chuckled. "You don't need to call me that anymore. Just call me by my name." "Ok Mast- I mean, Fell." He chuckled again.

Time skip (cause author-chan is LAAAAAZZZZZZYYYYYY)

  Fell asked you to dance. You looked away and looked down at your feet. "What's wrong?" "I don't know how to dance." He smiled and grabbed your hand. "Just follow my lead." You nodded. You both started to waltz. Then Fell leaned in and kissed you. "I love you (y/n)." you hugged him and cried. "Hey, shhh, don't cry." "I can't help it. I love you too! I thought you would never love me. You need a princess, not me. I'm just a slave." He kissed you again and wiped the tears. "Your so much more than that. You nice and very beautiful." You both hugged and continued to dance.

Time skip (SO 👏 MANY 👏 TIMESKIPS!!!!!!)

    Fell proposed to you, and you became a princess. You two also had kids. (Yay childs!!!) Your oldest son, Adam and your youngest daughter, Ruby. You both lived happily ever after.
----------------
I hoped u enjoyed. Its 2:50 am and I kinda ran out of ideas writing. I know its short shut up I'm sleepy.