Underfell Sans x Rapper! Reader

Author's POV
  You love rap music. You listen to artists from TuPac to Eminem. (I actually listen to their music).

  One day you were walking up a mountain, humming to a Notorious B.I.G's song "Hypnotize", until you fell down a hole. You woke up and grabbed your backpack full of studio equipment. 'Thank goodness this stuff isn't damaged.' You thought. You saw a flower torn up. You walked toward it. "D-Don't hurt me." You looked at it with sympathy and touched his petals gently. "I won't hurt you. I'm (y/n), what's yours?" "Flowey the flower." You gently picked him up and started walking. "You have to be careful. In this world, it's killed or be killed. They will kill you and take your soul." You nodded and kept walking.

Time skip

   You both escaped Toriel and made it to a snowy area. "What's in your bag?" "Oh. Microphone, and other stuff." Flowey looked at you curiously. "Are you a singer?" "Well kind of, I'm a rapper, it's like singing but it has a powerful message." He nodded. You stopped at a broken bridge. You turned to be met with a skeleton. He was a little taller than you. "Heya doll." You cringed at the little name he gave you. "The name's Sans, Sans the skeleton." "My name is (y/n)" he chuckled and forcefully. A few minutes later, you were at his house. You walked in and saw another skeleton. "SANS, IS THAT A HUMAN?" "Yeah bro, I-I mean boss." The other one seemed rude, but you see him as  someone sweet and kind. "HUMAN, I AM THE TERRIBLE PAPYRUS." "Nice to meet you Papyrus, I'm (y/n)." You thought you saw a smile on his face. "THE HUMAN HAS MANNERS, PERFECT." "What's in the bag doll?" You looked over at Sans, and you put Flowey down. You walked over to the couch and gently dumped out your bag. "You sing?" "Um more like rap." The brothers looked at you with a questioning look. "Rapping is kinda like singing, but there's a message in it. I could rap one if my favorite sings if you want." They both nodded and looked through your playlist.

  When you finished your song, the brothers were impressed, and let you stay.

One year timeskip

  You met everyone in the underground and made got them not to kill you. You were at the brother's house in one of your moods where you start to rap at random times. Little did you know, a certain midget skeleton was listening to you.

Sans' POV
  She's so talented, I never knew that this type of music existed. She then started to rap another song. She told me this song has a really fast part. She paused the song, took a deep breath and played it again.

   "YES, FINALLY!!" She started to cheer. "I finally mastered this part!!" I chuckled, I have to admit I was impressed.

(Y/n)'s POV
  I finally mastered Eminem's part in Rap God! "Congrats on mastering the part doll." "Sans! You were listening?" He chuckled. "Yeah, I must say I'm pretty impressed." "Well you should be." Oh Sans, I knew he was listening the whole time. I wanted to impress him to make him think I'm cool, like him. "Hey doll, I gotta be serious with ya." Really, Sans being serious? Wow. He haas this red hue on his face too.
"I love ya doll. Wanna, uh, go on a date, or something?" I giggled, he's too cute sometimes. "Yes Sans, I'd love too."

Sans' POV
She's finally mine. I'm not letting anything happen to her.