CT! PJ x Shy! Werewolf! Reader

So I be watching Twilight and me thought 'Oh imma make dis but put twist in it like, reader-chan's eyes change color depending on wut she feelin.' So let's go. I didn't feel like typing correct grammar. XD

Plot: Reader goes to the daycare to be a caretaker but is really shy. She goes into the daycare with her tail between her legs. She meets PJ and helps around the daycare. One day she gets sick at the daycare and all of the kids are worried about her. PJ took care of her until she got better and confessed that he loves her.
----------------------
   You walked into the daycare, your tail wrapped around on of your legs. You played shyly with your hair as you saw little skeles playing. You walked until you tripped over a toy and fell. You braced yourself for impact but felt arms around you. "Are you ok miss?" A skeleton with black bones said. You shyly nodded as you stood up straight. "M-My name is
(y-y/n)." He smiled. "I'm Paperjam, but you can call me PJ." You shyly told him you wanted to be a caretaker. He gave you a comforting smile. "You can start now if you want." you nodded and he introduced you to the little skeles. You were sitting down, shyly playing with your hair when Ink came up to you. "Miss (y/n), I drew this for you." you looked at the picture and it was you. You smiled as your (e/c) eyes turned into a amber yellow. "Thank you Ink. I-Its really cute." you have him a small hug. "Miss (y/n), your eyes changed colors." Fresh said. "O-Oh they do that a lot. The colors show how I feel." "What does yellow mean?" Ink asked. "It means I'm happy." Ink hugged you, so did Fresh, and Error, and every other little skele. PJ came into the room and saw you all. You gave him an embarrassed smile and he chuckled. "Ok kids, let's give her some room." Everyone got off of you and went to go play. Your amber eyes shined brightly as you happily wagged your tail. You were about to get into a playful stance until you realize that your inner wolf was coming out and your tail stopped wagging and your ears drooped. "What's wrong (y/n)?" "Its my inner wolf. I can turn into a full wolf by will but I don't want the kids to be scared of me when I do go full wolf." You said sadly as your eyes turned to an icy blue. PJ puts his hand on your shoulder and smiled at you. "Its gonna be ok." You smiled back and he gave you a hug. Your eyes changed back to an amber yellow and you hugged back.

A few months later

   You've been working at the daycare for a few months now. You developed a little crush on PJ, and he had a little crush on you. You were drawing with Ink until you started to shiver. "Are you ok Miss (y/n)?" You nodded and got into get your sweater. You were reading a story to the kids until you started to sneeze and shiver. Your head was pounding and you started to whimper. Your eyes turned into a really dark shade of yellow as you layed down on the floor. The little skeles were so worried that Ink went to get PJ. "Mr PJ, something is wrong with Miss (y/n)!" PJ followed Ink and saw you on the floor shivering and whimpering. He put his hand on your forehead and you were burning up. "Its alright everyone,she just has a little cold." he picked you up and carried you to a room and set you on the bed. (u know dat room in da comic when Error wuz sick)  he got a wet rag and placed it on your forehead. "T-Thank you." You said. "No problem, I'll bring you some water in the meantime you should get some rest. You nodded and closed your eyes. PJ came back and saw you fell asleep. He smiled and softly petted your ears.

Time skip

    All of the kids went home and PJ went to check on you. "Hey (y/n)." You gave out a weak hi with your eyes closed. "How are you feeling?" "I feel like my brain is about to explode." You said as you opened your eyes to reveal a grayish silver color. He checked your temperature. It went down a lot and you were just burning a little. "The kids left you can come to my place for the night. Is that ok?" You smiled and nodded. You slowly sat up only to have a painful pounding in your head. PJ picked you up bridal style and you both went to his house.

  He sat you down on his bed. "You can sleep in my room tonight, I'll sleep on the couch." before he left you grabbed the sleeve of his shirt. "N-No, I'll sleep on the couch. I-I don't want to be a burden." PJ looked at you sadly and cuddled your cheeks. "Your not a burden. Your really sweet and c-cute." He said with a small blush on his face. You blushed too and your eyes turned into a soft rose quartz color. He softly kissed your forehead gently. "I-I love you." you blushed brightly and hid your face. "I-I l-love you t-too." He chuckled. "Come on, where's the sweet little wolf I love?" You shyly uncovered you face, your rose quartz eye color sparkling,your face dusted in a soft red. PJ chuckled at how cute you were and softly kissed you. "How about we sleep together." You blushed and nodded. He got in bed with you and cuddled you and started to pet your ears. "Night sweetheart." "Night."

   You eventually gotten better thanks to PJ. You both came to the daycare holding hands. You were making snacks for the kids when you felt two arms wrap around your waist. "I love you sweetie." PJ said in a deep sexy tone. You blushed brightly. "I-I love you too." He spun you around and he kissed you. "GUYS! MR PJ AND MISS (Y/N) ARE KISSING!!" Lust shouted. Most.of the kids had looks of disgust while others were awwing. You blushed and hid your face in PJ's chest. He chuckled. "Ok kids snacks will be ready in a minute." They all nodded and went back to play.

Time skip

   All of the kids went home and you and PJ were cuddling at his house. He petted you ears and you snuggled into him. "Love you sweetie." he said as he kissed you forehead. "I love you too." You said and you both fell asleep.
-----------------------
I tired now