Lust Sans x Musical! Reader

Hey guys, once again I'm writing this on my laptop. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   You love musicals. That's honestly all you ever watch. You love the music, lyrics, beat, and emotion put in all the songs. You were walking with your older sister and here friend up a mountain, they were walking fast. "Guys wait up!" Once you all got to the top, you looked at the hole. "That looks like a long fall. Be careful guys." You started to look around. "Wow the veiw is amazing! I can see why you guys wanted to come up here!" You knelt down to your bag. "I brought my music that we can listen too and-" You turned and they were smiling. "We came up here to get rid of you." "W-What" You said putting your bag on your shoulders. "Don't you get that no one loves you?" You looked at your sister in shock. "Mom and dad loved me!" "Yeah, when they were still alive, I had all the love before you cam along and you stole it from me!" She pushed you and you fell in the hole. "I HOPE YOU ROT DOWN THERE!!" That was the last thing you heard. You fell in a batch of flowers and started to walk. You kept walking and saw a goat woman in some very interesting clothing. "Hello child. My name is Toriel." "(y/n)" She saw you crying. "What's wrong child?" you sniffed and looked at her. "Well, two things. One, my own sister pushed me down here and said no one loved me, and two, you kinda remind me of my mom. I miss her." She gave you a sympathetic smile. "You can stay with me." You smiled and nodded. Before you both started to walk, she placed her hands on your shoulders. "Child, in the Underground there will be monsters that will place their hands on you, and places they shouldn't touch, so please be careful." You nodded. "Yes ma'am!" She giggled and took you to her home.

2 months later  

   You've stayed with Toriel for two months. You told her about all your favorite musicals and even sang some with her. Today, she's letting you explore the rest of the underground, and she told you to visit her anytime and to be careful. You were walking down a snowy area singing 'Hard Knock Life' from the musical 'Annie'.

Its a hard knock life for us

'Steda  treated, we get tricked 

'Steda kisses, we get kicked

Its a hard knock life

   You stopped singing when you heard a twig snap. "Hey there~" you turned and saw a skeleton in some really pervy clothing, but you didn't know that he was trying to flirt with you. (I forgot to mention your really innocent, but know a little bit about...... that) "Hi! My name's (y/n)!" "Name's Sans sugar~" "Why are you talking like that and giving me nicknames? We just met."

Sans' POV 

   "Why are you talking like that and giving me nicknames? We just met." Man, she's innocent and she's not getting flustered. "Do you know what we do down here~" I said getting closer and she nodded and her smile faltered. "Mama told me to be careful. I wanted to explore, that's why she let me out of the ruins." Toriel must have took her in. "I may be innocent to others eyes but I know about that stuff a little and it makes me grossed out and uncomfortable." Man, this girl. She started to walk. Oh geez, Paps is coming her way. "HELLO HUMAN~" I ran to her side. "Paps, this is (y/n). She'll be staying with us, and she's just like Mettaton, she doesn't like what we do." "OH, WELL HUMAN I HOPE YOU'LL BE COMFORTABLE IN  OUR HOME!" "Ok! Thanks guys!" We got to our house and she started to look around. "Your house is so cool! By the way do you guys have a CD player?" We both shook our heads. "Why do you need a CD player?" She walked to the couch and dumped out her bag. It was full of CDs. "I wanted to play music. I love watching musicals and I have an album of my favorites, also I have a portable CD player." She said with a smile. Oh stars, that smile. NO! Sans, snap out of it. You just got her to trust you. You can't break that. I picked up one album. "Hamilton?" "Oh, that's my favorite! It's really popular on the surface, I play this tape all the time with my sister" He smile faltered again. "That was until she pushed me down here. Ever since our parents died, she took care of me. She barely paid attention and spoke to me. Before she pushed me in here, she said that I took all the love from her." She started to cry, then she laughed. "Now that I think about it *sniff* I kinda did. When I was born, mom and dad paid more attention to me, and her friends loved my singing that they turned their attention to me. I was the nicest person up there, forgave people and gave them second chances. Now that I'm down here, I think she's happy." Wow, she's been through a lot. I looked over and saw Papyrus crying. "It's okay, you've got us." She smiled. "Yeah, I guess. Now you guys feel like older brothers to me." She giggled.