Lust Sans x Dark! Reader

I had this idea for a while. So what I mean by dark, is that you wear only black, even your lipstick is a dark shade of your favorite color and the tips of your hair is a dark shade of your favorite color.

Plot: Reader falls down to the underground and hurts her arm. Toriel finds her and fixes her arm up and Reader stays with her for some time. Reader wanted to explore outside the ruins and ends up in a snowy area. She then hears something and sees Sans.
------------------------
You were climbing the mountain to look at the view until you tripped and fell down a hole. When you woke up you felt something running down your arm, you looked at in and saw blood. You held the wound and go up and started to walk. You saw a goat woman in some really.... interesting clothes. "Hello child." "Hello" she looked at your bleeding arm. "Oh my, let me take you to my home and heal you." She gently grabs your good hand and leads you to her house.

A month later

You stayed with Toriel for a month, you even got into a habit calling her 'Mom'. The monsters in the ruins never tried to do anything to you cause they were scared of you, and how cold your gaze is. You asked Toriel if you can go out the big door. She nodded and hugged you before you left. You ended up in a snowy area and walked down the trail. You heard a twig snap behind you. "Hey there~" you turned around and saw a really pervy skeleton.

Sans' POV
The girl turned around. She looked very interesting but scary. She wore all black. Her lips were a dark shade of (f/c), her hair covered her right eye, and the ends of her hair were a dark shade of (f/c). Her (e/c) eyes looked like they didn't show any emotions. It looks like she rarely smiles too. "Who are you?" She had a really monotoned tone in her voice. "The name's Sans sweetheart~" I said, holding out my hand. She just stared at it with her cold gaze. "(Y/n) and I'm not the one for nicknames." She said shaking my hand. We both crossed the bridge and I saw Papyrus walk towards us. "SANS~" he looked at (y/n) and back at me. "Is that a human?" "Yeah. (Y/n), thus is my brother Papyrus." she shook Papyrus's hand. I offered her to go to Grilby's and she said yes. We walked in and sat down. The look on her face was indescribable. I couldn't tell if she was uncomfortable around a bunch of sl*ts. Grilby came by. "Would you like something to drink?" "Just water." Grilby nodded and went to go get her some water. "So, (y/n), aren't you uncomfortable?" She looked at me. "No, not really. People are scared of me, they think I don't have a soul or pretend I don't exist." "Wow, really?" She nodded. "After we leave, you can stay with me and Pap, only if you want to." She kept looking at me and smiled a little. "That would be nice." her smile brought a small blush to my cheekbones, thank god she didn't notice.

A few months later

Authour's POV
You stayed with the brothers for a few months now. When you went on walks some monsters would stare at you. That was the first time you got uncomfortable, nobody noticed you so why now? You were on the couch listening to music when Sans came back from Grilby's. "Hey (y/n)." "Hello Sans." You said. Sans chuckled a little. "You know you don't always have to sit properly." He said gesturing to you, sitting up straight and your hands in your lap. "Where's-" "Papyrus is with Mettaton." You said cutting him off. "What cha listening too?" You took off your headphones and gave them to him to listen. "Welcome to the black parade by My Chemical Romance." (WE'LL CARRY ON!!!! WE'LL CARRY ON!!!!! GOD! I LOVE THAT SONG!!) You pressed play. When the song finished Sans gave you back your headphones. "Its good, but its nit my type of music." you shrugged and kept listening to music. "Hey (y/n), can I see your soul?" you looked at him and nodded. He summoned your sould and saw that it was pure black with small cracks in it. He looked slightly worried. "So that's what it looks like." Sans gave you a worried look. "What happened to you on the surface?" You sighed. "All my life I felt, empty. My mother loved me very much but she died of an illness when I was eight. I lived in an orphanage until I turned eighteen a few months before I fell down here. I heard of the legend of the mountain and wanted to look at the view from at the top but I tripped and fell." your voice started to crack a little and tears were in your eyes. "That was when I met Mama, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton, Dad, and.... you. You always made me actually feel something Sans. A-And I don't want that feeling to go a-away." you said, tears streaming down your face. Sans wipes your tears. "What your feeling is love (y/n)." You smiled a big smile. Sans cupped both of your cheeks and kissed you. When you both separated, he moved some of your hair out of your face and hugged you. "I love you my dark angel." "I love you too Sans."
-------------
A chapter!!!!!! So I'm tired now, and I have to get up at seven in the morning. Hope you guys enjoyed!