Naj PJ x Male! Nerd! Reader (Author's note at the end)

So I heard it was Pride Month  (and I'm probably late for that). I'm not lesbian but I know some people out there who are lesbian, Bi, Gay, ect, and I won't judge you. You be you, that's all that matters. Also first time writing a x male reader! I'm writing this on my laptop again.

Plot: Reader is Fresh's twin brother. Reader's voice sounds like a girl's voice with a bit of masculinity in it so he gets teased and pick on because of his voice, so he dresses like a girl and changed your name a little for it to sound feminine. Only Fresh, Alphys, Papyrus, and Napstablook knows and promises not to tease him. Reader has taken a like to PJ, but is scared that he might find out he's actually a boy.

(Y/gb/n)= Your genderbent name (if your name is Jordan or something like that just keep it the same.)
---------------------------------------------

 Author's POV
  You and Fresh were at your lockers getting your stuff for class. You guys were also planing your birthday that was also coming up. "How about skating?" Fresh said. "Nah, I always slip and fall on my butt."  you replied. "How about a sleepover? We can invite Alphys, Papy, and Blooky and watch Mew Mew kissy cutie! And possibly Twilight!" You said happily. Fresh hugged you. "That's perfect for our birthday (y/n)!" The bell rang and you two went to class.

Timeskip

   You guys were at lunch and you couldn't stop staring at PJ. At first you didn't believe that you were going gay for him, but he is pretty sexy in your opinion. Fresh got a twin vibe and looked at what you were staring at. "Oooh! (Y/n) has a crush on PJ!" Fresh quietly sang. You blushed. "Shut up Fresh!" Your friends looked at you. "You have a crush on PJ?! I ship you two so much!" Alphys squealed. "Me too!" Papyrus said. "Me three!" Napstablook  and Papyrus joined Alphys's fangirling. You were so embarrassed you started to blush (f/c). Fresh went and sat beside you. "Don't worry little bro. If you two were dating he'll still like you even if you are a boy." you shook your head. "No he won't. Also Fresh, we're twins." "Yeah but I'm one minute older than you." you sigh and kept eating. 

Another timeskip

  It was a free period and you were reading Twilight. The jocks came up to you and snatched your book out of your hands and tossed it to each other as you desperately try to grab it while it was being thrown in the air. One jock pushed you and to your dismay, you fell in some mud. There was enough rain last night for is to be muddy. The jocks threw your book in front of you and you got up and wiped the mud off your face. PJ saw everything and went up to you. "Are you ok?" You blushed a little, he was so dreamy in your eyes. You nodded and he helped you up. You looked at your outfit and it was ruined. "I have extra clothes in my locker just in case something like this happens." PJ nodded and gave you his jacket. "Here, you might get cold." you blushed and thanked him. He also gave you your book. "What's it about?" You looked at him. "O-Oh, its about a girl who falls in love with a vampire. There's also a movie. It's called Twilight." PJ nodded and walked with you to your locker. You got your extra clothes and quickly changed in the bathroom. You came out and kept talking with PJ.

One month later

"Can you read it to me?" It was a free period and you were hanging out with PJ. You looked at him and opened your book. Before you read, you told PJ what happened so far and read where you stopped in your book. PJ loved hearing your voice. It calmed him and it was relaxing to him. The bell rang and you waved goodbye to PJ. You were at your locker, until a popular girl and her friends walked pasted you. "Her chest is so flat!" they looked right at you. "Hey flat chest!" You looked at them. You know what they were going to say, it really didn't bother you so you ignored them. "Where did you get those clothes? The thrift store?" You sighed. "I don't know where did you get plastic surgery for your fake boobs." The girls looked at you shocked and you walked away. As you were walking the jocks surrounded you. "Heh, look at what we have here." they started to push you around and punch you. PJ saw and pushed them away and they left. You were on the ground shaking and PJ cups your cheeks. "Are you ok (y/n)?" You nodded. He sighed. "Good." As soon as he said that he kissed you and you melted to the kiss.
"I love you." You were so happy to hear that you started to cry. "I love you too PJ, but I've been lying to you." He looked at you concerned. "I-I'm actually a b-boy. M-My real name is
(y/gb/n). My voice never deepen so I sound like a girl, *HIC* a-and I always get p-picked on for it, s-so I dress up like a girl to avoid all of the teasing." You broke down crying. "I s-s-sorry I l-lied to you P-PJ! You probably hate m-me n-now!" You kept crying and PJ pulled you into a hug. You were shocked and looked at him and he kissed you again. "I don't hate you. Your so cute. If anyone says anything about us, I won't care.I love you." you hugged him tight. "I love you too. Me and Fresh's birthday party is this weekend, you wanna come? Its a sleepover." "I'll come." He kissed your cheek see you this weekend.

TEM SKIP TO DA SLEEP OVER!!!!

   Everyone was surprised when PJ came over. You explained to everyone that you invited him and that you two were a thing...... Everybody fangirled. You guys were about to watch a movie and you came in with a big bowl of popcorn. "What do you guys wanna watch?" PJ spoke up. "I know a movie we can watch." He gave you a gift. "Happy birthday (y/gb/n)." you opened it and gasped. "You got me the whole Twilight saga?! PJ your the best! Can we watch this Fresh?! Please?!" He nodded and put in the first movie. "I heard these movies are really emotional." Alphys said. "I'm sure it will be fine." You said.

A few movies later

   All of you were watching breaking dawn part one with tissues in your hands crying. "I can't believe Bella died" you said wiping away your tears. "You had one job Edward!" Pj said. "I know right." Everyone else replied. It was the end of the movie and all of you gasped when Bella's eyes opened. "I'm getting a little tired guys." Fresh said after he yawned. "Me too" "Me three" everyone got in their sleeping bags and you turned off the tv and light. You got in your sleeping bag and had a thought. You blushed at it. You nudged PJ. "C-Can we cuddle?" He smiled and you got in his sleeping bag and snuggled into his chest. "Love you." "I love you too."

A few months later

   You and PJ have been dating for three months. He has given you a little confidence to were boy clothes and not be embarrassed about your voice. Your voice has deepened a little bit so that was an extra confidence boost. Some people said it was wrong for you too to be together but you both didn't care. It was Pride Month and you made matching rainbow shirts for you and PJ. You didn't mind the comments people were giving you two. Fresh was happy for you and so were your friends. PJ's parents were also happy for you two. You were proud to be gay with the one you love.
---------------------
1372 words..... HOLY SH-!!!!!! So for  that Authour's note, tomorrow is my last day of summer school!! I will be able to finally write the requests i have been happily spammed with, gets my creative flow going. Also does anyone want to do an RP with me? I love roleplaying. We can use our Oc's or something. It doesn't matter, have an awesome day shooting stars!!!!