(Request) Asylumtale Sans x Reader

This was requested by @SansJeff

Plot: Reader is Toriel's adopted daughter. Reader explores the hospital and sees Sans crying. She knocks on the glass and gives him a warm smile and waves. Sans smiles a little and Reader goes unto his room using a key she found and starts talking to him. She visits him everyday and comforts him when he's upset. Hr asks you to be his and you said yes, but he lost his mind one day.
-------------------
    You were walking down the hall to see Sans. You and him have been dating for a really long time. You also can see and hear Papyrus but you never told Toriel about that but she thought you two were cute together. You looked into Sans' room and he was crying again. You unlocked the door and got on your knees. "Sans, what's wrong? Is it the voices again?" He nodded and you hugged him. "Why are you with me? I could loose my mind one day and accidentally hurt you." He said still crying. You gently rubbed his skull and kissed it. "Don't listen to them. I'm here now. I brought band-aids, those make you happy." He smiled and wiped his tears and played with the band-aids while still in your hug.

Time skip

   Sans has been very distant lately. Whenever you visited him, he barely talks, look at Papyrus and he had a worried look on his face and shook his head. You knew that Sans was slowly losing it. You cuddled him until he fell asleep. The next day you visited Sans, you were scared of the sight you saw. His eye was flaming blue and he had more cuts than before on his skull and was rocking back and forth. He was screaming something but you couldn't hear it since theboutside was sound proof. 'He must've made the bones appear.'  You thought. You walked in and said his name. "Sans?" You saw Papyrus at his side franticly shaking his head. Sans saw you and used his eye flared up more. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE!!!!" He yelled. You ran in front of him and cupped his face. "Sans, calm down! Its me! Its (y/n)!" He looked at you and summoned a sharp bone and aimed it at you. You doged it but got cut a little bit. You ran to him and hugged him gently. "Sans please, you're scaring me! Come back to me!" You kissed his teeth and hugged him again. "Please, I want my Sans back." You whispered. Sans eye died down and came back to reality. He hugged you and saw your cut arm. "Oh no! I'm sorry!" He said and put a bandaid with a heart on it on  your cut. You looked at it and hugged him. "I'm glad you're back." He started crying and apologizing iver and over. You reassured him that you were fine and kissed him. "I love you Sans." "I love you too."
------------
One more chapter then I'll

🎶Take a break🎶

Only true Hamilton fans will finnish the lyrics.