Sans x Male! Reader

This is a LGBTQ+ special chapter :3

Plot: The world was put into a reset, but instead of Frisk or Chara falling it was a human boy. Reader fell down to the underground. Reader is really sweet but shy when he meets someone new. He then meets Sans and tries to befriend him, but Sans doesn't trust him at first. Reader then goes around befriending and helping others, soon the whole underground becomes his new home. Him and Sans do become a little closer, but soon they will be more.

(M/n)= male name
-----------------
   The world was put into a reset. A human fell down, a human boy. Short (h/c) hair, (f/c) shirt, (f/c) hoodie, shorts, and boots. He looked around and started to walk. He then stopped to see a flower. "Howdy, I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower." The boy stood there and tilted his head like a curious puppy. "Hello. I'm (m/n). Do you know where I am?" He asked. "Well your in the Underground. This is a very dangerous world pal." Flowey said. Then white pellets appeared. "Go ahead and touch these friendlyness pellets. They'll help you if you wanna escape from here." He said. The boy did as the flower told him to do, but when he touched them he felt and intense pain. "Idiot. In this world, ITS KILLED OR BE KILLED!!!!" The flower said evily. Then Flowey was blown away. The boy looked up to see a goat woman. "Hello child, I'm Toriel, keeper of the ruins. That terrible creature, I'll heal you." The boy was slightly scared after what happened, but this goat woman seemed friendly. She was healing him after all. "T-Thank you. My name is (m/n)." She smiled. "Follow me child, the ruins can be very dangerous." She said holding out her hand to him. He grabbed her hand a followed her. "Um, Miss Toriel... Why did Flowey try to kill me? Are others going to kill me if they found out I'm here?..." He asked with fear laced in his voice. "I'm afraid many will try to kill you child. They want your soul. Before you, many humans fell here. Seven human souls will break the barrier that keeps us trapped here." Toriel explained.
(M/n) thought about everything she told him. "But, what if there was a way to break it without killing me? No one deserves to be trapped down here forever. I could help everyone." He said. Toriel smiled at him. "Maybe. You have a good heart child, I appreciate that you want to help everyone, but its a very dangerous journey." She said. (M/n) was in deep thought. Flowey did say that this world is kill or be killed, but what if he was nice to everyone?

Timeskip

  (M/n) pushed through the big purple doors. After his battle with Toriel, after sparing her many times, she let him pass through and he gave her a hug. The area was snowy, and cold. (M/n) hugged himself to keep warm. Then he heard a twig snap. He froze a little but kept walking. 'Be brave, you have to be brave.' he thought to himself. He came across a bridge about to cross but he heard a voice. "Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand." (m/n) did exactly what the voice told him to do. When he shook the stranger's hand he heard a whoopee​ cushion. "Hehe, the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. It never gets old." (M/n) noticed that he was a skeleton. (M/n) laughed a little bit at the skeleton's little prank. "Im Sans, Sans the skeleton." He said. "I'm (m/n)." Sans felt a little uneasy. What if he turns out like Chara? Before
(m/n) fell, Frisk managed to free everyone, but reseted. (m/n) doesn't look dangerous, but that mean he could go genocide. Suddenly they both heard a loud voice. "That's my brother Papyrus. He's a human hunting fanatic. Play along ok? It would make him really happy." Sans said. (M/n) nodded and followed Sans. "SANS! IS THAT A HUMAN?!" Papyrus said pointing at the human boy. "Sure is bro." Sans said. "HUMAN, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! PREPARED TO BE CAPTURED!" Papyrus said.

Timeskip

    After completing puzzles, (m/n) asked Papyrus if he had anymore puzzles. Papyrus nodded and they both walked off. Sans was still skeptical about the human boy and followed them. Nothing bad was happening, just Papyrus and (m/n) doing puzzles together. Sans looked at (m/n), and when he smiled it reminded him of Frisk's innocent smile. He also looked at Papyrus. Sans saw how happy his brother was with the human boy, and all he wants is his brother to be happy.

  Sans asked (m/n) to go to Grillby's with him. When (m/n) went to sit down, a whoopee cushion went off. The boy giggled and figured out that it was one of Sans's pranks. "Haha, got me again Sans." (m/n) said while laughing. Sans chuckled. "Hey kiddo, your not planning to kill anyone are you?" (M/n) was shocked. "No. Why would you think that? Why would I kill anyone?" He asked. "I know that all of you have been trapped a long time, but I'm going to free you guys. I'm going to free everyone!" (m/n) was filled with determination (XD I had to!!!) Sans was a little bit convinced but still, he kept an eye on him.

A year later

  (M/n) was loved by everyone in the underground. When he was in battle with Asgore, Asgore spared him. He thought he was too young to die. (M/n) lived with Toriel and visited all of his friends daily. He also goes around and helps anyone if they needed help. Everyone thought he was the sweetest and never wanted anything bad to happen to him. (M/n) was talking with Sans at Waterfall. "The rocks are super sparkly, almost like the stars in the sky." (M/n) said. "I've been wanting to see the stars if we ever get out." Sans said. (m/n) felt a little bit of guilt tugging at his chest. The boy grabbed Sans's hand and put it to his heart. "Sans, I swear when I break the barrier, you and me are going to see the stars!" He said with a determined smile. Sans has a small blush on his cheekbones when he said that. He chuckled and ruffled his hair.

Timeskip

   Sans couldn't believe (m/n) would do this. (M/n) just wanted to see him happy so he went to the barrier, but Flowey injured him so badly he was on the verge of death. Now Sans was holding him in his arms with tears running down his face. "Why, why did you do it?..." "I-I just wanted to see you happy Sans... I did promise that we would see the stars together if I broke the barrier...." (M/n) said weakly. Sans held him tight in his arms. He didn't want him to go, he cared about him too much he...

crack

  (M/n)'s body went limp. His soul broke. He's gone.

  The world was again put into a reset. Sans ran to the purple doors. They started to open. There stood (m/n). When​ he saw Sans he started to cry. He ran to Sans to give him a big hug. "I-I-I'm so sorry Sans... I tried to free everyone but I couldn't... I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Sans ran his fingers through his hair. "Its ok kiddo. It ok." "No it's not! I promised that we were going to see stars and-" Sans wiped away his tears. "You are my star." (I legit made a lenny face when I typed you are my star and Idk why!!!!! XD)

(M/N) blushed when he said that. "W-What?" "(M/n) I care too much about you to see you sad or hurt. I... I love you." (M/n) blushed and hugged Sans. "I love you too."

Another year later cause I can, I'm writing the story :3

  Sans and (m/n) started dating. Sans always made (m/n) smile with his puns and pranks, and (m/n) always gave Sans hugs and small kisses on his cheekbones. (M/n) found a way to break the barrier and everyone was free. Sans and (m/n) had a little picnic date under the stars. That's also were they had their first kiss. "I love you Sans." "I love you too (m/n)"
-------------------------
WHOOOOOO!!!!!! This took a while to write. Hope you guys enjoyed! Apologies to anyone if I made you cry. I'm thinking about doing a third oneshot book soon, and when I do I'll let you guys know! Bye!!!

Also its 12:12 in the morning, but

SLEEP?! IDK ABOUT SLEEP IT SUMMERTIME!!!!!!!