Naj PJ x Self Doubting! Reader

Here I am at school.... Good thing we barely do anything in third period.

Plot: Reader doubts herself a lot. But when others she something she makes or do they think its amazing, but Reader still doubts herself and tries her best even though she's already doing her best. PJ and Reader have been friends ever since they were little, but one day PJ notices her skills at basket ball, but she doubts shes good.
------------------------
Reader's POV
   I cant believe I passed that test. I doubt I was gonna get a good grade anyways. I was walking to my locker to get ready for my next period, but then someone shoved me into the lockers. I knew it was the jocks so I didn't bother to do anything. I then saw my crush, PJ. I've had the biggest crush on him ever since we were kids, but I doubt he'll like someone like me, a girl with no skills whatsoever, even though a lot of people says I'm amazing at things like cooking, baking, painting, and other crap like that I doubt that all of that is true, they're probably saying that to make me feel better. "Sorry about them
(Y/n)." "It's fine..." He smiled, Gid that smile. "I'll see you later." I waved and started to get my stuff.

Author's POV
   You made your way to the gym. You prepared yourself for whatever sport you were about to play, to your dismay, it was dodgeball and it was boys against girls. Everyone split up and the game started. So far you gotten half of the other team out. Soon it was just you and PJ. 'There's no way I can get him out!' You thought. You threw the ball and to your surprise you got him out. He walked up to you and high fives you. "I didn't know you were good at sports (y/n)." You blushed a little. "No, I doubt I'm good at sports." You said. "No really, you're really good. You should try out for a team."

Reader's POV
  Me? Try out for a team? No way. "I'll think about it." "Alright, see you later." Once again I waved and went to get ready for my next class.

The next day

   Basketball. It just had to be basketball. Why me? Everyone split into teams and the game started. The ball was passed to me. There's no way I'm going to make this shot. I threw the ball, and it made it in. Everyone just started to crowd me. "That was awesome!" "You scored a three pointer and it was a half court shot!" There they go again. "Come on guys, it wasn't that amazing. I doubt I was gonna make it anyways. Plus can you guys back up a little." Everyone backed up and I went to get my stuff.

Timeskip

    The day was finally over. I was just about to walk out until sone jocks pulled me by the collar of my shirt and punched me. They then threw me to a wall then I blacked out.

    I woke up and a saw that I was in my room. How did I get here? PJ then walked in the room. Did he carry me home? "Hey you ok?" I nodded. I noticed he was getting closer to my face. Then he kissed me. HE. KISSED. ME! Oh my god! I can't believe this! I melted in the kiss, my crush is actually kissing me! He actually likes me back. He pulled aww and hugged me. "I was so worried about you." "Really?" He nodded. "Why wouldn't I be worried?" "Its just that I doubted you would like me back, and when you told me that I was amazing at things, I doubted that too." He kissed me again. "Stop doubting yourself. You're amazing just the way you are." I felt myself smile, and I hugged him. "I love you." "I love you too."
-------------
Like I promised, I'll try to sneak a chapter in late at night or at school when I don't have any classwork to do. I still miss u guys..... K bye