(Request) Tsundere Swapfell Sans x Innocent! Sensitive! Reader

Hi guys, @LeShipper24 requested this. Thanks for all the spam, it gets my creativity flowing. I'm also gonna start putting small plots before the story.

Plot: Reader is very innocent and sensitive, Swapfell continuously yells at her for being weak, helpless, and useless and Reader starts losing her innocence. (Le Plot was LeShipper24's idea)

-----------------------------------------------

   He was so mean, so rude. Why does he always do this? Sans never stopped yelling at you. You were sitting on the couch hugging your knees when you heard Sans yell. "HUMAN!" you started to shake and get scared. "HUMAN, WHY AREN'T YOU CLEANING THE HOUSE!" ever since you fell into the underground, you agreed to clean the skeleton brother's house. You were about to speak when Sans continued yelling. "I SWEAR, YOUR SO USELESS AT TIMES, I SHOULD HAVE TOOKEN YOUR SOUL WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!" you started to shake again and tried to hide your tears. Sans walked off and you let a few tears slip. Papyrus sat next to you and your tried to hide your face. "W-W-Why is he so mean?" you asked looking at him. Papyrus sighed. "He's always like this, but he really cares about you." you sniffed and looked at him. "No he doesn't. If he cared he would show it." Papyrus ruffled your hair. "He doesn't show it cause he think it might make him look weak." you nodded and walked up to your room. Even though he wouldn't admit it, Sans loved you very deeply. He cares for your safety and health.

timeskip

  You were in bed, having a nightmare. You started to cry in your sleep. Sans heard your whimpering and walked to your room. He shooked you until you woke up, when you did you screamed and cried harder than you did before. "Please, no more yelling! I can't take it anymore! Please!" You yelled rocking back and forth gripping your hair. Sans had a worried look on his face, he reach towards you to pet your head, you saw him and thought he was going to hit you and yell, you ran out the house crying. Sans chased you and called you by your actual name. "(Y/N)! COME BACK HERE!" Papyrus ran downstairs and saw Sans at the door. "What happened?" "(Y/n), she ran away she could get hurt!" Sans ran after you while Papyrus smiled a little bit. Sans ran and ran until he was at waterfall. He saw an echo flower and listened to it. 'I'm so useless.' It was your voice, he also heard whimpering and followed the sound. 

   You were sitting in a batch of echo flowers and kept saying negative things about your self. Almost all of your innocence gone. "Sans was right. I'm weak, helpless, useless, and stupid." you cried again and Sans heard everything. He walked up to you slowly and said your name.
"(Y/n)?" You jumped and backed into a wall. (There are walls there, right?) "No more, please." You whimpered. He tried to pet your head again. You shook violently and froze under his touch. "I'm not going to hurt you
(y/n)."  You looked at him looked at him with wide eyes. "You said my name." He cupped your cheek and leaned closer. "I know." He kept coming closer until his teeth met your lips. Sans broke the kiss and looked at you. "I apologize for hitting you and making you cry. I didn't want to seem weak, so I hope you feel the same when I say that I-I-I love you (y/n)." you started to cry again and hugged Sans. He hugged back and stroked your hair. "I love you too." Sans smiled a little and you started to shiver. "Let's go home human, I don't want you to get sick." You smiled and nodded. "You're so cute." His face exploded in red. "No I am not." You giggled at his cherry red face and kissed his cheek.

another (one) timeskip

    Sans tucked you in bed and was about to leave until you grabbed his arm. "Please stay." You said tiredly. Hr nodded and cuddles you. You already fell asleep. Sans kissed your forehead and yawned. "I love you human."
--------------------
Hope u likes