Fresh x Shy! Adorable! Reader

Hey guys! So I'm writing this on my computer and I have no idea how to do bold, italicise, or underline text on computer soooooo I'll figure something out. But, enjoy the story. Also play the first half of the song  

----------------------------------------

 Everyone thinks your cute, but you don't like much attention. You wore a sweater that shows a bit of your shoulders, a (f/c) scarf, a skirt that stops halfway at your thighs, socks that are a little above your knees, and black flats. You kept your hair down and wear a headband with kitty ears on them. You stayed with Ink, Error, and Paperjam. Ink and Error loved you like a little sister and PJ loved you like an older sister.

You were singing softly to yourself in the void, then you heard a portal open. "Ink? Error?" You saw a skeleton with 'YOLO' glasses and a colorful hoodie. He saw you and you quickly looked away embarrassed. "Yo homie. Name's Fresh. What's yours bro?" "(Y-Y/N)" You looked at him and his face turned a bright blue (In the comics I saw that aren't lemon, his blush is either purple or blue......So imma go with blue). You both talked until you heard Ink's voice. "(Y/N)! GET AWAY FROM THAT PARASITE!!!" You gave a confused look as you tilted your head. "P-P-Parasite? Fresh?" he looked at your scared expression and quickly tried to explain. "Don't take it the wrong way yo! Yes I'm a parasite, but I'm never gonna do anything bad to you homie!" you nodded and Ink dragged you to the house he made.

(4 months later)

    You and Fresh were the closest of friends. Ink still didn't trust him around you, Error didn't really care, and PJ was happy for you. Right now you and Fresh were taking a walk. Fresh tripped and his shades fell off. You picked them up and put them on. You giggled a little and tried to talk like him. "Yo Yo Fresh!" you giggled. "Very funny (Y/N), can I have my shades back?" He said with his eyes closed. "C-Come on Fresh. I never seen your eyes before." He sighed and slowly opened his eyes to reveal a pinprick and an upside down heart. He took his shades back and put them on. "You think I'm a freak, don't you?" you were shocked. "W-What makes you think that. I-I don't think your a freak, your eyes are really pretty." "Really" you nodded and hugged him. 'SO ADORABLE!' Fresh thought. You pulled away and Fresh walked you home.

     You said bye to Fresh and went to find PJ. You knocked on the door and heard a come in. You saw PJ drawing. "Hi (Y/N)!" "Hi Jammy, I need to talk about something and please keep this between us." He nodded and you both sat on his bed. "What do you want to talk about big sis?" "Um, w-well, I think I-I-I have a c-c-crush on F-F-Fresh." after you said that, you hid your face in your scarf. "AAWWW, that's so cute!! So I'm gonna be an uncle when you get married!" "J-J-Jammy!" he giggled. "I'm just joking, but you should tell him how you feel." "I know, b-but, I'm scared he won't feel the same." He hugged you. "He'll feel the same, just tell him." "O-Ok. Thanks Jammy." He gave you a thumbs up and you walked out the room.

(2 month timeskip

  Fresh visited and you, PJ, Error, and Ink were talking. You excused yourself and went in your room. You got your karaoke machine and went back to the living room and set it down in front of them. Fresh looked at you with a confused look. "F-Fresh, this song is to tell you how I really feel about you." You turned on the machine and put on Carly Rae Japsen's song 'I really like you.' the song started and you took a deep breath.

I really want to stop, but I just got a taste for it. 

I fell like I could fly with the boy on the moon.

So honey hold my hand, you like making me wait for it.

I feel like I could die walking up to the room.

Oh, yeah

Late night watching television.

But how'd we get in this position?

Its way too soon, I know this isn't love.

But I need to tell you something

I really, really, really, really, really, really like you!

And I want you, do you want me, do you want me too?

I really, really, really, really, really, really like you.

And I want you, do you want me, do you want me too?

Ohhh, did I say too much?

I'm so in my head when we're out of touch

(out of touch)

I really, really, really, really, really, really like you.

And I want you, do you want me, do you want me too?

You finished and looked at Fresh and walked up to him. "Fresh, I-I-I love you and it's ok if you don't like me back, and if you don't we could still be frie-" Fresh cuts you off with a kiss and you shyly kissed back. "(Y/n), I do love you. You just so cute when you shy and embarrassed and just adorable. I love you too." You felt tears in your eyes and happily kissed him again. PJ was cheering for you, Error was smirking, and Ink was actually wasn't upset.

Time skip

You and Fresh were cuddling then Error came up to you both. "So WhEn ArE YoU GuYs GoNNa hAVe KiDS?" You hid your face in Fresh's chest and Fresh was telling Error that you guys are taking it slow. Error shrugged and walked away. "Love you baby." Fresh said as he kissed your forehead. "Love you too."
---------------
I figured out how to do bold, underlined and italicized letters on computer. Hope you enjoyed this.