Naj PJ x Surgery! Reader

So if you guys saw the movie Wonder, your face is just like Auggie's. Just so you guys know, you guys are perfect the way you are.
-------------------
Your POV
  New school. New bullies. I've been homeschooled all my life. Everywhere I go, I wear a helmet to hide my face. When I was born the doctors had to do surgery on my face. I had 26 surgeries after that. They helped me to see, talk, and hear, but they didn't make me look normal.

PJ's pov
  I was talking with my friends in dad's art class. "Ok guys, take your seats. We have a new student today." I looked at the door, and a girl in a helmet came in. "Hi, my name is (y/n) and I like space and art." Why is she wearing that helmet? "That's very nice (y/n), but can you take off the helmet?" she nodded and took off the helmet. Everyone gasped at her face. It was disfigured, but she does look pretty. "I was born like this. After my birth I had 26 surgeries for my face." Wow, she's been through a lot. "That's quite alright (y/n), take your seat." She sat in front of me. "Psst, hey." she turned and faced me. She is kinda pretty up close. "Your gonna make fun of me are you?" "No, I'm not. Hey, wanna talk more during lunch?" she nodded and we listened as dad teaches.

Timeskip to lunch

   I looked for (y/n) at lunch but I saw some of my 'friends' around her. "Hey, why don't you go back to the freak show." "Ugly" "monster" "freak" I walked up to them. "Hey! Back off!" they walked away and I sat across from her. We talked for a while but she wasn't eating. "Aren't you hungry?" "I don't like eating in front of others." she must really doesn't like her face. "Well, you can eat in front of me. I won't mind." she smiles. God, that smile. I think I felt a blush on my cheekbones.

A few months later

   Me and (y/n) have been dating for a few months now. She's gotten a little more comfortable about how she looks. I gotten out of practice. Geeze dad made us do extra work. "PJ! PJ!" I heard (y/n) scream. "I'M COMING BABY!" I saw some BP beating her up, punching her in the face. I punched him from behind. "GET LOST!" he ran. "P-P-PJ." i saw her. Her face was bloody and more disfigured than it was before.  "P-PJ-" "Shh baby. Don't talk, save your strength. I'll call an ambulance."

Timeskip

   I walked in the room. "Hey baby." she waved. "The doctors said you need another surgery." "Another one? But what if I look worst? What if you don't love me anymore?" I kissed her forehead. "Nothing will make me stop loving you." I cupped her cheek. "I love you." "I love you too."

Timeskip

   Its been a while since her recovery. After school I go see her. Today she's getting out. I walked in the room and saw her face. It was like it was before but different, it looked a little bit normal. "How do I look?" "The same, but a little different." I took out my phone and went to the camera. "I look ugly. I'll never look normal." I kissed her. She'll never she what I see, will she. I took her home. "I don't understand what you see PJ. I don't look normal. Freak, ugly, monster. I've heard it all PJ. *sniff* I'll never be normal. *sob*" she's crying. I can't see her cry. "Baby, shh, stop crying. You know I don't like to see you crying." I cupped her cheeks and dried her tears. "Look at me baby. Your beautiful to me. It's what's on the inside that makes me love you. You personality is what I love. Come on. Where's that smile?" she giggled and smiled. "There it is." I kissed her and she kissed back. "I love you Jammy." "I love you too."
----------------- 
Yay another one done!!!