Naj PJ x Shy! Insecure! Anxious! Reader

If I write about Naj Paperjam........ I CAN'T HELP IT!!! LOOK AT HIM, JUST LOOK!!!! How can you not be attracted to him and think he's hot!!!!!!!
----------------------------
A new school means either new friends or new bullies. You are very insecure about your body, so you always wore a long-sleeved sweater that shows a little bit of your shoulders and sweatpants. You were also really anxious. Your muscles are always tense but they relax when your asleep or when your around people your comfortable with.

You walked in the school, got your schedule and went to your locker. You put in the combination but it didn't open. "Hi there, do you need help?" You turned and saw a skeleton. You shyly nodded your head. He opened your locker. "There you go. Oh, my name is Fresh." "(Y-y-y/n)" Fresh noticed your tense position. "Are you ok? You seem a bit anxious." "I'm fine." The bell rang and you two said bye and went to your classes.

Smol timeskip

You were heading to your locker to get the things you need for your next class until you got pushed against the lockers. You looked up and saw the jocks. Fresh told you about them, but mainly about PJ. "Heh, look at her, she's scared." On mocked they started to beat you up. The tenseness of your muscles caused you to easily bruise. One jock beat you in the spot and you easily bled. PJ saw this and told them to stop and they walked away, you ran and went to find Fresh and his friends.

timeskip to lunch/ PJ'S POV

I was talking to my friends until I saw that girl. She always seemed anxious about something and she's pretty cute. "Heh look, its that nerd." I heard BP (Burgerpants) chuckle. "Let's go." They all got up and walked over to her and started to punch her. I saw what happened the first time we hit her. She did bruise easily and she did bleed. I couldn't take this. "Hey, back off." They walked away. I looked at the girl and she was whimpering. So cute. "Hey are you ok?" She looked at me with those beautiful (e/c) eyes, but she looked scared. "D-Don't hurt m-me." "I'm not. I'm Paperjam, but call me PJ." I offered her my hand and she hesitantly took it. "(Y-Y-Y/n)" I could've swore I felt a blush on my face. "So, you wanna hang out after school?" She nodded. "Ok, meet me in the back of the school." "O-Ok." Man she's cute.

End of school

PJ's POV
Hanging out with (y/n) was cool but I wanted to know more about her like, why did she always look anxious and why dose she wear that sweater every day? Its really hot right now, she might get sick. "Hey, (y/n), why are you always tense and why do you wear that sweater everyday? Aren't you hot?" "Oh, w-well I'm always t-tense b-because I always had to live w-with anxiety and I always wear this sweater b-because I'm really nervous about m-my body. Also I'm n-not hot, I'm f-fine." That explains a lot. She's always had anxiety and she's insecure. She does seem a bit chubby but its cute. "Well, I'll be honest with you, you kinda look cute." She blushed and his her face in her hands. Adorable. "R-Really?" "Yeah."

A few months later

Author's POV
You and PJ have been friends for a few months, but you were still tense around him and shy. The school bell rang for everyone to go home. PJ stopped you before you walked out of the classroom. "Hey uh (y/n), do you want to stay at my place for the weekend?" you nodded and texted your mom and she said you could stay over at his house. You walked down to your locker only to be punched in your back. "Well if it isn't the friend stealer." You were scared and you started to cry a little. They kept beating you until one of them were punched in the head. "Get away from her." You saw PJ and how mad he looked, you honestly were a little scared. The jocks ran away and PJ went to you. "Are you ok?" he asked as he raised his hand to your cheek. You flinched a little and relaxed into his hand. "They called me awful things. *hic* They called me fat and u-ugly and... *sob*" PJ hugged you. "Your none of those things. Your smart, beautiful, and adorable in my eyes and... I love you. And your perfect." He leaned in and kissed you. You shyly kissed back. He helped you up and you both went to his house.

It was 12 am and you two are watching a movie in his room on his bed. He noticed your tense muscles again. "Your really tense baby." He crawled behind you and started to massage your shoulders. You relaxed at his touch. You leaned into his chest and shyly kissed his cheek. You went into the bathroom to change into the shirt PJ gave you to wear as pajamas. It was a short sleeved shirt that went a little pass your thighs. You shyly walked into the room and saw PJ shirtless. You both got in bed and PJ snuggled into your slightly chubby form. "P-PJ isn't my b-body fat?" "No, its perfect just the way it is. I love you babydoll." "I love you too Jammy."