Chapter 7

Miranda's pov

I want to see how he feels about me. "Hey." He says walking in. "How's your blood lust?" "Not as bad as I thought." I say, looking at my nails. "Maybe guys just have it worse." He rolls his eyes. "Just wait. It hasn't kicked in yet then." I shrug it off and look at the bedspread. "Jason... Is... Can I tell you a secret?" His eyes widen in surprise. He nods slowly. I'm gonna say I like Andy, see what he does. 

Jason's pov

"What is it?" I ask worried. "Um.... Is... Is Andy single?" My eyes go wide in surprise. "What?" I gape. "Why?" "Is he or not?" "Yeah." I say, staring at her. She looks worried. "Why do you ask?" "I sorta... I think I have a little crush on him." Hot burning jealousy rages through me. "Oh... I... I'll... B-Be right back." I choke out. I stumble out the door and find him bent over a box. I grab his shirt and angrily slam him into the wall. "Whoa, Jase what's up?" He gasps confused. "She.... Has a crush.... On you!" I growl through clenched teeth, feeling my fangs lengthen. "Who's... Whoa man calm down Buddy, it's just a side effect of being bit. It's infatuation. It'll pass." "It better!" I growl, my voice low and enraged. He rolls his eyes. "You know I could kick your ass in a matter of seconds right?" "Not if I do this." I make him super heavy and he falls to the floor. "Dammit! You asshole! Knock it off!" I am so mad right now. I was about to punch him when George grabbed my arm. I sigh and glare at Andy. "Change him back and if I ever see you using your powers irresponsibly again you've had it boy." I growl under my breath and change him back. George gives me a stern glare. "Jason I know it's been a rough couple weeks but that's no excuse to hurt your friends. And Jamie told me about you two sneaking off to feed." Shit. "How'd she.... You told Jamie?!" Andy annoyedly shouts. "No! She saw me when I got back before my eyes cleared. She can see right through me man." George gives me a look meaning for me to come with him. We go to his private study. Whoa I've never been in here. It's elaborately fancy. Definitely for for someone like George. He gestures for me to sir down so I do. "When her blood lust kicks in, I'm going to take her somewhere secluded and suffice her with animal blood until she gets the hang of it." I nod worried. "How long do you think it'll take?" "Not sure. It's not something you can predetermine." I sigh and stare at my hands. "I'm sorry I disobeyed the rules George it just got to me." "What did?" "She.... She said she has a crush on Andy." It tastes like poison when I say that. "She means everything to me and come to find out she liked someone else. I feel dead inside." "You are dead inside and out." Raven says fusing through the wall. I glare at her. "Private conversation Raven, please exit." George says authoritatively. It's not a request. It's a command. She rolls her eyes and leaves. "Andy is telling you the truth. It's only infatuation. Trust me. When I talked to her the other day, I could see it in her eyes when she talked about you. She loves you, Jason." My eyes go wide. "Really?" He nods. I run from his room to ours. She's asleep. I watch her sleep. She turns over on her side, looking just beautiful. She whispers my name in her sleep then smiles and giggles. She does like me!!! I sneak out without waking her. I'm so freaking relieved. Once she gets through the changing I'm gonna tell her how I feel to that beautiful soon to be undead girl.