Chapter 43

Jason's pov

No. No. No! This can't be happening!! "He wants to kill himself!" Jamie says, sounding horrified. I hear Star crying. "I can't believe he killed her." Andy whispers. I'm so mad. I should be dead with her! They forced me into a room and locked the damn door. I can't get out. I can't find a way to kill myself. I can't be with my girl. I can't live without my girl! "LET ME GO!!" I yell. "You're going to be okay." Andy says opening the door. "I don't want to be. We were going to die together!! Let me go!" He was super frustrated. "WHY DO YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY?!" I glare at him enraged. "I never asked to be born! I never wanted to be a vampire. Neither did she!" He glares at me. "I'm glad she's gone. Now we can get you back on track." I'm so furious. I blast him with fire but he dodges out of the way. "Stop acting ridiculous!" He shouts annoyed. Jamie stood in the doorway crying. She whispered my name and walked over. "Don't touch me." I say, backing up. "Why do you hate us?!" She cried grabbing my shoulders. "I don't hate you!" I say hugging her. "I just... I want the suffering to be over. I want to die and be with Miranda." "You don't have to die." She shakily said. "You'll be alright." I sigh. She doesn't get it. None of them do. What do I do? "I'll go talk to George. Maybe he'll know what to do." Andy said walking out of the room. "Don't leave him." He said before closing the door. Suddenly to my shock, Luca teleported into the room looking really mad. "You killed her!" He yells. "Huh?! How... How'd you know?!" I gape. "Where is she?! Why'd you kill her!!!? She loved you!" I back up caught off guard. "How did-" "I have a friend who's power is foresight! I've been trying to find her but I'm too late!" "It's not what you think!" I say. Jamie grabs his arms to calm him down but then he suddenly spins on her and stabs her! I scream in horror as she screams and falls to the ground. "Jamie?!" I cry. She had a long gash on her chest. It was a silver weapon. I looked up at Luca and realized he'd been turned dark. "Fancy my new look? I did it to help find her but now it's too late." He growls. I shakily scoot away as he walks towards me. "W-Wait! Lemme explain!" I gasp desperate. I look at Jamie again worried. Is she dead? I can't tell. No. I see her breathing. She's not dead. Thank God. The door opened and Andy rushed in. He threw him back against the wall and he dropped the knife. "Who did you k-kill?" I mumble shocked. He shoves Andy back. "He's dark, dude get away!" I shout running in between them as he dives to attack Andy.  A searing pain rips up my side. "Please I just want to die. Why is that so hard?" I shakily say, pressing a hand to my side. Andy nervously picked Jamie up. "What happened to her?" Suddenly Luca grabs my arm and in a flash of blackness we were in a different room. "You will never die now! I will torture you but never kill you because that's what you want!" He shouts angrily then laughs manically. Oh shit.