Chapter 38

Andy's pov

"What should we do now?" Star asks. I'm still beyond pissed. "Now that they're bond is broken, we should kill her." I gripe. George glared at me. "You know that won't go well. Jason will end up losing it." He says, crossing his arms. "Ya know what? He needs to realize death is a part of life especially this one. That girl is doing nothing but holding him back!" I shout standing up. "George you're sure he won't die if I kill her?" "Yes I'm sure but you can't-" "Just try and stop me." I growl. "Andy-" "Shut up old man!"

Miranda's pov

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry!" I gasp hugging him. "N-No I'm sorry I shouldn't h-have let Andy t-turn you. I w-was selfish." I sigh and hug him. I hate what I did to him. The door suddenly slammed open. Andy. "What do you want?" I gripe. "How're you doing man?" "I.... I'm f-fine n-now." "You don't look fine." He says, crossing his arms. Suddenly he grabs my wrist and yanks me up.  "Hey what're you doing?" I shout. "I'm tired of you. We shoulda killed you when we found you!" "Andy stop!' Jason says, grabbing his arm. He flings him off. "George says if we kill you now, it won't kill him. You're just a liability and a hassle we don't want!" He gripes, shoving me into a corner. "Andy please! Stop!" "No! I'm tired of this girl, wreaking havoc and messing with your head." He was about to hit me but Jason tackled him. "You can't hurt her!" "Why do you care so much about her!?" He yells. I grab his neck and throw him off then run to Jason. "Apparently being alive for 1500 years has caused you to forget what love is." I say. He glares at us before stomping out. "Andy really hates me." "I think we sh-should leave." Jason says. " But where would we go?" I shakily ask hugging him. He shrugs. "W-We just can't stay h-here. Not with Andy w-wanting to kill you." I hate what I did to him. "M-Maybe I deserve it for what I did." "You didn't k-know." Regardless. I shakily stand up. "N-No." He says making a grab for me. I sigh and open the door. Everyone was waiting. "What do we do? We can't just let this slide!" Andy says. "We won't." George says. "I'm just not sure what to do with her." "Starve her for a month!" He yells. "That could kill her!" Jamie snaps, swatting him in the head. "Fine enough that she won't die!" Fuck him. I turn invisible and kick him as hard as I can inbetween the legs. He screams in anger and pain just like I did. "You can fuck off Andy. I'm outta here. Don't worry. You'll never have to deal with me again." "You bitch!" He yells punching me in the face. "Andy that's enough!" Jamie shouts, grabbing him. "If I leave, will Jason be okay?" "Better than when he was with you." Andy gripes. Jamie hits him in the head again. "We will make sure he is alright." I fight back the tears. "Goodbye Jason I love you." I say, walking out the door. Luca is where I know I'm safe now.