Chapter 8

Jason's pov

When I wake up, she's gone!! I panic and run into the living room. "Where'd.... Where is she?! She's gone?!!!" "George took her. She got a ravaging blood lust, mate." Ty says, watching TV. Fuck. I hate this part. She's gonna be miserable. Inconsolable. She needs me now more than ever. I pull on a hoodie and sneak out, passed Jamie's all seeing eyes, past Star's overly happy attitude. I know exactly where he's taking her. 

Miranda's pov

This pain is unbearable. I can't motherfucking take it! It feels like I'm dying. "Oh wait I am." I whisper, my breathing ragged, my hands tied down. A painful scream rips out of me as pain and hunger scream through me. Wait... Hunger?! Oh no!!!! George walks in. "Please help me." I whimper. "I am." He says. I don't feel any help. This is torture. 

Jason's pov

I finally reach the cabin. Hidden so deep in the woods nobody can find it unless you've been there, like I have. I run through the door, my panic at an all time high. "Why?!?! Somebody kill me!!!!!" I hear her scream. I run toward her screams. She was tied to a chair, miserable, screaming in pain. I did this to her. I hate that she found me. 

Miranda's pov

"God I wish you didn't find me." I hear. I slowly open my eyes. Jason. He looks so upset. Why? Probably seeing me in pain. "It hurts." I choke out. "Please Jason end it!! If you were ever my friend you'd kill me right now!!" "I can't!!!" He screeches in tears. "Everything will be okay." "Okay?! You think I'll be okay?! I'll be a vampire!!! That's not okay!!" I yell. He stares at me worried. Then George walks in. "Jason? What are you doing here?" "You need to let her go. Animal blood isn't gonna satisfy her. She's got to feed. You've got to let her!" "You don't know what you're talking about. Do you want her to kill a whole town like you did!" Anger rages through my best friend. I can see it in his body language. "It satisfied me, didn't it?" "And you almost got us found out. You're too young to understand this!" His eyes turn red and glaze over. I'm scared. "My best friend is hurting. I'm not gonna let it go on if there's a way I can help her!" "You can't help her!" George yells back. He screams in anger and runs at George who throws him against the wall, his eyes blood red and terrifying me and his fangs bared and sharper than I've ever seen them. "Let her go!" Even his voice is different! He uses his powers to make George really heavy. I see panic in the older vampire's eyes. "Jason! Don't! You can't!" He walks over and slashes the rope with his nails. "Come on." He whisper growls. "I'll teach you the proper way to do this." I'm actually scared of him. I press myself into the chair. "No.... I can't." I whimper terrified. His eyes go wide in surprise. "Miranda... I.... I'm trying to help you." He holds a hand out. "No I don't want to kill a whole town." His eyes turn angry again. He grabs my arm and throws me over his shoulder. "It's time to embrace what you've become." He whispers. "No! Put me down!" I cry fearfully. But he doesn't and a little bit later, we're standing st the edge of a park. There are lots of people. I can feel blood rushing in my ears. But.... It's not my blood. I grit my teeth, trying to stop the pain flowing through me. "We'll start one at a time and you've got to drain them dry." He says. "No. I won't do it!" I gasp backing up into the woods. He glances back at me. "You've got to do this!" "No!" I whisper shakily. He grabs my arm and I feel really heavy all of a sudden. "Jason wait! No!" I cry beggingly but he doesn't listen. My body is racked with pain from hunger. But I won't. I can't. I hear footsteps and see Jason clutching the arm of an overweight dazed woman. "No." I whisper breathless. He sighs. "I was as stubborn as you once. But I learned to enjoy it. You will too." He slashes a cut in the woman's arm. She cries out in pain. He must've hypnotized her or something since she's not trying to escape. He makes me normal weight again and grabs my arm. I will admit.... The smell is unbelievable. "Do it." He says. "No. I can't. I won't." "Yes you can!" He forces the woman's neck back and drinks her blood. I feel like I'm going to throw up. But all the blood cascading is making my mouth water. He shoves her towards me. Blood spills on me. The fire in my stomach is unbearable. "Do it." He says. I stare up at my friend. He doesn't look crazed like I feared. He nods his head to the woman. Come on. It's Jason. He's your best friend. He only wants to help. Obviously. He wouldn't hurt you! I do as he says and the feeling is undescribable. "Yeah! That's it!" The woman falls to the ground. He smiles and pats my back. "You did it. Now how did that feel?" "Unbelievable." "Do you want more?" I instantly nod and I regret it. He smiles. "I thought so. Come on."