Chapter Four

(Two months later)

Owens pov

I groan as my alarm screams down my ear. I grab my phone and aggressively press around trying to find the stop button. Finally it stops, only to be replaced by the sound of nathan.

"now I'm your alarm BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE- owwwww" i smirk at Nathan now rubbing his chest which i just hit. "Why do you hate me, im an angel." he groans as he walks out my room, causing me to laugh.

Ughhh time to get up. I stand up looking in the mirror to see the same mess i see everyday. I shove my hair in a reasonable position and smile.

I grab my black jeans and grey cosy jacket. Its the start of November and I'm freezing! I do the usual and go downstairs, grabbing whatever food i see first. After a while of scrolling through instagram i get a text from Hunter.

Heyyyy princess can you bring me a water bottle? Iv forgot mine. Thanksss- Hunter

UGHHH ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE YOU HEARD ME SING! Why keep the nickname? And sure i will bring one. - Owen

Kk thanks... princess! :) - Hunter

I groan in defeat. "Cmon owen, Ally's here!" Nathan calls out. i nod and shout bye to my mom. As i get into the car i hear a non Disney song play. "Woah whats with the non Disney?" Ally looks at me and smiles. "Well I'm still on my Katie perry faze so..." And with that the journey begins.

Nathan and Ally scream along to firework as me and Connor just sit back, wishing their screaming would end. This is gonna be a long ride.

                             ~~~

I sigh as i close my locker door in the almost empty corridor. I look ahead and slouch as i see Jenna and Hunter making out.

Great.

Over the two months of  becoming closer to Hunter, our friendship has grown closer, having him become one of my best friends, but my crush on him has also developed.

I hear the loud bell ring and Hunter and Jenna separate. Jenna frowns while trying to convince Hunter to skip practice for her.

I look deeply into my locker while moving things around trying to show im not eavesdropping.

"Jenna for the last time i dont want to skip any lessons, im leaving" she kisses his cheek again and walks off, kicking my ankle on the way. "Bitch" she turns around and frowns at my words, then turns back around and makes her way back to Hunter.

I roll my eyes as she tried to kiss him more but he eventually pushes here away.

"Ok well I'll see you later babe" she kisses his cheek, again, and hunter mumbles a goodbye. Wow true goals. He strolls over to me with a soft smile."Heres your water!" He grins and catches the bottle.

It honestly feels like me and hunter have been friends for years now. "So, hows things going with Jenna." He rolls his eyes.

"Ughhh cant she take the hint!" He rolls his eyes and i laugh. "Princess, i KNOW you did not just laugh at me and my life issue." i giggle and run towards the changing rooms.

I run through the door and hide behind Connor. He grins, knowing exactly what's happening since this happens often.

Me and hunter have a very playful relationship, we're basically the school jokers, the duo, also known as dumb and dumber. He being the dumber one of course.

Suddenly the door burst open with a crazy looking hunter. "Where's owen?!" Everyone laughs knowing this happens often. I lean on Connors back and close my eyes taking a breath. I open my eyes and see hunters bright blue ones starting back at me. I let out avhigh pitch scream and everyone laughs.

Hunter smiles at himself and high fives joey and chandler. Joey and chandler are two boys on are team who are phoenix mates. Their Pheonix scar is so cool! Im happy their mates since that shows the team is ok with not being straight even though they all know I'm gay.

"Maybe next time you shouldn't laugh at me!"  I laugh at his words and get changed. This is already a good day.

                                  ~~~

I hear a locker slam outside the classroom. I look out the door window, since my desk is right in view to see Hunter being escorted out of school.

Holy shit. Is he being excluded?

"Miss please may i go to the bathroom?" She nods and passes me the key. I quickly sprint our the room running to the office.

I see his mom take his bag from the teacher and takes him out the building. I see coach walk back into school and frown.  I quickly jog over.

"Wheres hunter going?"

He looks at me shocked from me just appearing. "He's suspended." My eyes widen. "Only for the day, chill out kelly. He had a fight with Josh, now even though Matthews was probably in the right, rules are rules." I frown.

"He was fighting josh?" He nods and pats my back. "Go back to class Kelly, hes fine, just needs to cool off." I nod nervously and walk back to class.

Why was Hunter fighting Josh? Is he ok? Is he hurt? Is josh hurt? Not that i care, i just dont want Hunter in trouble.

Whats going on? Ugh! I need to find out. Can the day just end quicker!!

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Ugh i fucking HATE this book  😂oh welllll. Im sorry its so fucking short, i just- idk i have no excuse im just a bad writer as you can clearly see. Lmao i would appreciate if you continued reading tho, it gets better i stg like this is an edited note from when iv finished and it does get a tiny bit better.

Please just know my next books aren't

Word count: 1025

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3