Chapter Eighteen

Owens pov

Todays the day! Today is the final game of the season telling us if we have won the state cup. Im so nervous. Its stressful playing in front of a crowd but national tv? Thats terrifying!

"oh hey mom" i look at hunter whose on the phone "ya todays the game" he chuckles and talks to his mother for a while. "Oh hey sophie, wanna speak to owen?" He passes me the phone.

"Hey mom" i put it on speaker as nathan sits next to me. "Are you all behaving? Connor your grandmother told me to tell you she loves you and good luck!" He chuckles and thanks her.

"Are you all having fun?" I giggle. "Yeah mom we are enjoying ourselves." She laughs and sighs. "Well good luck boys. I love all of you. Have fun" we all shout bye as she leaves.

I miss her.

~~~

Hunters pov

I look over to see owen fiddling with his jumper sleeves. It's adorable but at the same time hes scared. I wrap my arm around his body and pull it close to me. "Dont be nervous owen" he smiles.

I start to play with his hair and he giggles. hes to adorable. Im gonna tell the team i have a boyfriend today. im not nervous, im actually more excited . "YO hunter ya know that girl who tried to kiss you yesterday, you gonna hook up?" I chuckle at nathans words. Hes tryna piss of owen since owen woke him up with a cup of water this morning.

That was funny.

"Shut up Nathan or i will tell everyone about what happened at Grandpa's last summer" his eyes widen and he raises his hands in defeat.

I look at owen in wonder and he giggle. "He cried because he was scared of my Grandpa's hamsters." I laugh and point at the older boy.

"Cmon ladies we're here" we all cheer and rush to get off the coach. The stadium is huge! Everyone jogs into the changing rooms but a lady politely stops me.

"Hey, I'm Jennifer Alison, I'm a reporter for the star sports magazine and the sports channel. Is it ok if I interview you?" I smile and nod. She turns towards the camera and introduces herself and talks about why we are here.

"Today im joined here with" she smiles and turns to me. "Hunter Matthews, team captain." She nods and talks about my team a bit. Damn she knows her stuff. Its crazy how all the boys voted me team captain even though iv only been here for a few months.

"Ok so hunter do you think the team can win today?" I nod. "Yes. Not to sound too confident, but i think we have a shot. We're not just teammates, we're a family. We care for each other and look after each other, so having that connection really makes us a strong team." She laughs.

"so apart from you whose the best player?" I smile. You guessed it. "Owen kelly, I'm not just saying this because he's my boyfriend and best friend but because he's great. He's so focused and hes just a great guy" she blushes and giggles. "Hey am i allowed to add the, boyfriend part in?" I smile and nod. "Ok thats all hunter, thank you and good luck" i smile and nod while making my way to the changing rooms.

I just told the whole country Owen Kelly is my boyfriend, and im happy about it. I guess now there is only my team left to tell.

~~~

Owens pov

"HEY I'm Jennifer Alison, can you answer a few questions?" I smile and nod. "Ok so first off all, whats your name?" I giggle. "Im Owen Kelly" her eyes widen and she smiles. "Ohhh you're... ahhh i was hoping to meet you" i give her a confused look but she shakes her head.

"Okay Owen, what advice do you give to all the children who want to play football" i smile. "be yourself, but try your hardest. Don't think too much of yourself. Think of your team more of a family. Don't hog the ball and never let your progression go to your head. Being a jerk will only end badly for you"

She smiles and chuckles. "Okay before you go play, who would you say is the player whose progressed the most this year?" I smile and scratch my arm nervously. "Hunter Matthews. He joined the team a few months ago, and he was amazing in the start but hes adapted to the team amazingly." She smiles widely.

"Thank you owen, good luck!" I wave and turn to the pitch. You got this owen.

I run over to the huddle of boys and smile as they pull me in to the circle. "Ok boys, no pressure but this is gonna be on tv and if we win this game i will ummmm... i dont know, I'll pay for u to do something." My eyes widen.

The words "DISNEY WORLD?" Flies out my mouth. Coach smirks. "Ok if we win I'll take ya all to disney world" i squeel but pull a straight face. "Ok lads, do your best, dont be a dick or try for the spot light cos ya know owen will be pretty pissed"

I giggle. "THREE. TWO. ONE. BREAK! Good luck lads" and with that we all run in position. Do it for disney world.

~~~
A//n: i have NO clue on American football scores things so im guessing. Dont be salty.
~~~

Hunters pov

We all jog back in the changing rooms. The score is currently 57 - 51. Its close! We're winning by only 6 points. "Ok lads everyone here?" I look around. "Owen has gone getting the water bottles." he nods and smiles.

"Ok boys, we're doing well, but we seem like were all tense. Like were keeping something built up. Stress. So therapy time. What you all keeping built up?"

"Ok jordan, you first" he stands up and smiles. "I slept with the casady girls friend yesterday and i dont wanna call her and i dont know her name" we all laugh as he sits down.

Then nathen stands up. "I ate four of owens muffins" we all shout ooo as he sits down looking nervous.

Connors turn. "Ummmmm oh ok Nathan snores in his sleep and hogs half the bed" we all burst out laughing as Nathan hits Connors.

"Hunter" i stand up. I smile not one bit nervous. "I have a boyfriend and we've been together for over two months now" i smile. They all stare at me in shock. "WHO IS IT? ARE THEY HOT? WHATS THEIR NAME? DO THEY GO TO OUR SCHOOL?" I smile.

"Yep, you all know him. Hes literally about to walk in."

Suddenly the door opens with owen carrying a tower of bottles. He places them down and huffs. He notices everyone staring at him and blushes. Everyone's mouths, exept the people who know, are open wide.

"Owen, bro can you move? Hunters boyfriend is about to walk in any second." we all glare at dave. "Dave you dumbass it is owen" i smirk at Owen's now tomato red face. "Thats the most cutest and predictable thing ever" everyone starts crowding us and congratulating us.

"Ahh so thats where all the nervous tension came from" i shook my head and smiled. "nope i wasnt nervous at all" couch frowns. We all then look at the obvious nerve of the group. We all make a circle around him as hes sat on the floor.

"WHAT? IM A NERVOUS GUY OK?" He giggles as we all push him around. "OK GUYS GET OUT THERE" everyone runs out leaving just me and Owen. "Good luck princess" he giggles as i kiss his cheek before we run out.

God i'm so happy i told them.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1354

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3