Chapter Forty Six

(Ok, so idk if all the comments/votes got deleted but I'm rewriting this chapter completely. It was too cringe for me to handle so lets just move past it ok?)

Hunters pov

I'm currently playing rocket league online with Connor and Jordan while on facetime with Owen.

I'm pretty sure he thinks i'm not paying attention to him since he keeps pulling silly faces or doing things he wouldn't do if he knew i was paying attention.

But lucky for me i am. I have one earphone in the ear that Owen can see in the camera so he thinks I can't even hear him.

I look at him with his hood up and watch him. He looks like a small teddy bear.

"Owennnnn." His head snaps up, not expecting to hear me speak. He smiles and hums in response. "Can you stand outside of your house? I want to come give you something." He raises an eyebrow.

"Can't you come inside? I have my pyjamas on." I smirk. "No, you have to come outside." He sighs and agrees before hanging up.

I quickly race downstairs. "Where are you going?" I smile to my mom. "It's about to rain so i'm making Owen go outside." She shakes her head as i head outside.

I walk down the street and feel my heart skip a beat once i see him.

He's wearing short bed shorts and one of my jumpers with some fuzzy bed socks. How can someone be so hot yet so cute at the same time.

As soon as i reach him I pull him to me and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around my neck. We both pull away and he looks at me in confusion.

"What did you want to give me?" I smile. "Close your eyes." He nods. I smile and pull him into a tight hug

"You're such a softie." I chuckle. He slowly pulls away and stares at me. I smile and rest my head against his. The moment our heads connect, it begs to heavily rain. He giggles as he walks around, both of us getting absolutely drenched.

I watch him spin around as he laughs over and over.

I can't take my eyes of if him.

It's moment like this that i feel overwhelmed by how lucky i am to have him in my life.

He holds out his hands and i take them, both of us spinning together.

I smile and stop us by pulling him back to me. I rest our heads together and grin. "I love you Owen." He blushes and smiles. "I love you too Hunter." And with that we kiss.

I am never letting this boy out of my life.

"Wanna spend the night?" He smile slightly and nods. I hold his hand as i pull him towards my house.

"I need pyjamas." I laugh and look at what he's wearing. "Baby, your pyjamas consist of one of my jumpers and some shorts, i think i can supply those." He giggles and squeezes my hand.

"Hey mom Owen-" she shakes her hand. "Two towels are on your bed, let Owen have a hot shower first as he get sicker easily, i lay him out some clothes, goodnight i love you both." We laugh at how my mom can basically predict the future and shout our goodnights.

I watch him walk into the bathroom and i myself begin to change. I don't want a warm shower simply so Owen will try and warm me up.

I smile and grab my controller before sitting back with my legs crossed in the centre of my bed.1

After about 5 minutes i hear the water stop.

I watch the small boy walk out of the bathroom looking adorable. Him wearing my clothes makes me feel some type of way.

I look back at my game and smile as i feel the small boy climb over my lap and wrap himself around my body, resting his head in my shoulder.

"Want me to go to bed princess?" He shakes hid head. "I'm fine." I smile and wrap my arms around him and continue to play the game.

I would stop but wow i am so comfortable.

After around half an hour i hear his breath slow down and his grasp on me loosen He's fallen asleep.

I smile and turn my xbox off. I lift him up and tuck him in bed.

I put my controller to the side and then join him, pulling him as close as possible to cuddle.

"I love you princess." I hear a soft hum as i kiss his head. "I love you muffin." I grin at the name.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

If you guys ever want to talk, just comment or dm, and i will definitely reply! I love talking to you guys! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask!

Anyways thanks for reading!

I hope you like the plotline so far and i hope it hasnt been too boring!

Look, i know what you're thinking, wtf was the need of this chapter, wtf was the need of any of these chapters. Well a) it was my first book so chill and b) the chapters before i edited/changed them where MUCH worse lmao, so just finish this book and consider checking out my other books which are better!

If i forget to update just spam my comments or dms and I will eventually do it!!!

Check out my other books: a kiss under the stars, the eyes of the devil, Alive amongst the dead and forever!

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1003

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3