Chapter Thirteen

Owens pov

I decided to walk to school today because the sun is shining and it's raining. What? I love rain! I glance up to see I'm almost at school. Me and hunter have decided to keep our relationship on the low since he only broke up with Jenna a few days ago.

I giggle remembering our date. Im so happy! "OWEN FRIGGING KELLY" my eyes widen. Shit i didn't reply to any of Ally's calls. I turn around to see an angry ally and a laughing Connor running toward me.

"OWEN KELLY I WOULD HURT YOU IF YOUR ARM WASN'T BROKEN!" I giggle. Wow i giggle to much.

"Sooo come on! Tell us about your date!" I smile as i continue to walk with them.

"Oh we kissed and now i have a boyfriend." I smile to myself. Wow i have a boyfriend. Sounds weird to say.

Ally runs up to me hugging me while Connor pats me on my back. "congratulations!" I grin and thank him.

They continue to question me all the way to school until Ally eventually gets dragged away by a teacher for one of her many detentions she has missed. Me and connor walk over to the football group and say hello to everyone.

People sign my cast and ask what went down. I explain how a dumb bird almost killed me and i fell of a tree. It sounds so stupid.

Suddenly hunter runs up to me and jumps on my back. Everyone laughs. "Oh my god how much do you weigh, and OUCH my back! and my arm!" He chuckles and jumps down leaving an arm wrapped around my neck. "Hey Owen come to my car real quick" i send hunter a confused look but then follow him.

I walk out the door to find no hunter. "Woah you're like a ninja" suddenly I'm spun around and hunters soft lips are smashed into mine. His lips taste like fresh fruit and he smells like lavender. We eventually pull away and i giggle. "Well isn't someone happy to see me"

He chuckles and nods. "Always princess, always" we separate and start walking to football since some students started walking by. "Woah kelly whats gone on" i laugh at coach. "I-" before i could finish hunter starts telling the story. "The dumbass fell out of a tree" the coach laughs.

"Go sit on the bench over there" i smile and nod. As much as i like football i always love time off. Who doesn't. I watch everyone run by and hunter winks at me. I try my hardest to hide my small blush. Idiot .I glance at my phone to see ally messaged me.

I want ALL the date details later! -ally

Mk if you say so! -owen

I laugh as i put the phone away. "OWEN!" i turn to the shout behind me and suddenly i feel the ball slam into my back.

I wince as i feel the air get knocked out of my body.

Everyone runs over to see if im ok. I just close my eyes trying to hide the pain. My back has so many bruises it hurts so much!

"Ok lads back up, Mathew's take him to the nurses office" hunter nods and picks me up bridal style. When we get into the empty corridor hunter kisses my head. "Are you ok princess?" I nod and lean my head on his chest

"Hey miss Evans, owens hurt his back. You got any ice?" She chuckles and nods going off to find the ice while i just sit there and die of pain.

~~~

After Im given the ice i feel tired so i rest in a chair. Hunter sits on my foot like an overprotective dog. "Hunter go too your lesson!" Iv been asking him for atleast half an hour.

"Fine BUT as soon as this class finishes i Will be back!" I giggle and nod. I watch him walk out and he smiles. Miss Evans soon comes over and takes a seat next to me. Iv been in this nurses office so many times due to josh that miss evans has become one of my favourite people at this school.

"So is that your boyfriend?" I blush and slowly nod my head. I know she wont tell anyone. "Your cute together" i giggle and thank her. We talk some more and eventually she lets me leave.

I walk outside and stroll to my locker. Class will end in a few minutes so might as well leave. I grab my coat and feel my locker smash into my arm.

Why me.

I glance over to see josh stood there. "Looks like the little freak has broke his arm" he quickly punches me in my stomach which causes me to wince in pain due to it also slamming my back against the locker. He laughs at my pain and punches me again before going to kick me but i run.

I hear his footsteps behind me following me And eventually he shoves me forward making me hit my arm hard on the wall. Well this is going great.

He gets up and continues to kick my side, right where my old bruises are. I feel my whole body start to tingle and burn. "Now get lost freak" I swiftly sprint to the canteen trying to ignore the pain.

The old bruises i have are due to henry once breaking a few of my ribs, it was probably the last thing he did to me which was around 4 months ago. I got told they will be slow healing and when i fell out of the tree, it appeared to damage them.

As soon as i get to the canteen there are already a few people sat around. I find our usual seats and sit down while resting my head on my other arm. I try to swallow back the tears as i really dont like crying in school. I feel my whole body shake as i let out a whimper.

Josh bullying me has always been an issue, but after henry... it became a reminder of what that man put me through.

I play with the sleeve of my jumper and put my hood over my head. Im such a wimp. Why didnt i fight back? Why am i crying over a little pain? Why cant i just man up and be normal?

Why cant i just not be me.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well i hope it gets better in the future !! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1130

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3