Chapter Twenty Two

Owens pov

Everyone is currently sat around the pool except me, im off to find more muffins. I walk around the cafe area and smile as i grab a blueberry muffin. I start to make my way to the pool area but run into the girl that was flirting with Hunter, whats her name? Cassidy?

"Hey ugly" she pokes me. Just ignore her owen. I continue to walk and she follows me, while non stop poking me. I reach the pool and push the door to the outside pool open. It's beautiful. The viewe is amazing, the sun is fantastic and hunter looks hot.

I recieve another few pokes.

"Hunter deserves better, he's using you! Its fake love, your so fat and annoying and ugly and-" she gets cut of by someone pushing her in the pool. I snap my head to see a pretty happy looking Chandler. "Fuck off wanna be barbie." i smile and hug him as we walk over to the group. I sit on a chair and stare at my muffin.

The things she said are true. I feel eyes on me and i look up to see hunter smiling at me. I softly smile back. He goes to say something but I'm dragged away by a arm. I trip around and follow Connor to a different set of chairs.

"Owen kelly i will hurt you" i send him a confused look. "Iv known you longer than anyone here, except your idiot of a brother, and i know what your thinking. What she says isnt true. Hunter doesn't deserve better, you're not fat or annoying and you're pretty damn hot. Im trying to not sound gay here but owen ignore her" i give him a small thank you.

He slowly pulls me towards the stairs so we are now out of view from everyone else. He sighs softly. "Now, show me or not i don't mind, but i have a kit Ally packed me, do i need to clean it?" I shake my head softly

"Im sorry"

He shoots his head up and smiles. "Owen its not your fault, who else knows" i give him a sad smile. "Nobody" he nods and smiles. "We will talk more later. Owen, promise me you wont harm yourself until those heal." i slowly nod and roll down my sleeve. We walk back out to the pool talking about how Ally must be lonely before i get interrupted by a hand on my shoulder making me jump. I look up to see jordan and smile.

"Oweeeennnnn" i giggle. "Jordannnnnn" i mock. "Ok help me out i need to annoy hunter" i smile and giggle. "Whatever" he claps his hands and drags me over to a tree next to the group.

Suddenly he grabs my waist and whispers in my ear. "He took my cookie" i giggle and pull an awkward face. He runs his hand through my hair and whispers some other silly things in my ear making me giggle. I smile as i feel myself get ripped away from him.

Well that was uncomfortably weird.

I see jordan burst in to laughter as hunter places me between his legs on a chair. I look up and smile. "Jealous?" He grunts and smiles. I lean back and he runs his hand through my hair.

"Im boredddddddd" we all laugh at sky." Its true though. We're all really bored. "LETS PLAY HIDE AND SEEK" we all look at joey as he smiles.

Everyone looks at each other and agrees. "OK jo it was your idea you're the seeker" he nods and smiles. "Count a whole minute and then go look for us" and with that we all run away. I know a perfect spot.

                                        ~~~

Hunters pov

Its the fith round of Hide and seek and there is Only owen left.

Hey baby where are you? - hunter

A tree near the lake - owen

Wow you actually told me! On my way, look out for scary birds! - hunter

And with that i start running towards the lake. I look up at all the trees and find him. I txt the group i have found him. I climb up and sit next to him.

He looks down and shows a weak smile. "Owen your not still thinking about what the barbie girl said? Because you know its not true" i see him nod and grab his sleeve. He's nervous.

He's nervous around me.

(Tw Selfharm!)

I grab him gently and pull him in a hug and i see him cling to one side if his jumper. I sigh realising what hes done. "Can you show me?". I see a tear slip from his eye and he hands me his arm.

I slowly push his sleeve up to see atleast 5 deep cuts. I kiss his head and let the tears slip as we both cry quitely.

"You're worth the world owen kelly, i dont care what you think, what that fucking blond shit thinks. Your beautiful, kind, funny, adorable and over all the best person iv ever met. And baby this is no fake love, we have our pheonix scars. This is true love, and your stuck with me" i see him smile.

"Thankyou" i pull his head towards me and gently kiss his lips. He kisses back and smiles.
"How did you do it?" He rolls down his sleeve. "I did it a few weeks back and just uhh... i just scratch the scabs away." I smile softly and kiss his hand.

"Now my princess we go get your prize" he smiles and we both climb down the tree. I pull him on my back and walk towards the hotel.

I feel him play with my hair and a smile spreads across my face.

He hurt himself.

I will protect him. It breaks my heart to see him sad. We reach our room and walk in. Everyone sits down and i walk in front of the tv. "Umm why are you all sat here? You all have your own rooms"

They all look around and shrug. "Movie night" i nod and grab a bowl of popcorn placing it in front of the tv. I sit down and pull Owen on my lap as the lion king starts. This has been a good week.

A week that i will never forget.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1099

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3