Chapter Five

Hunters pov

What did you do- owen

I smile at my phone. How did he find out.

My handsomeness was too much for school- hunter

Haha matthews, why the fight?- owen

Ugh how does he know?

Well i over heard him saying he was gonna try kill you, sooooo i took it upon my role as best friend to stop him- hunter

Fuck you but thankyou, but please dont get in any more trouble cos of me, I wouldnt want you getting kicked out of the school permanently. Id lose my mind! -owen

I chuckle. Does he really need me that bad.

Hey wanna come hang out princess? we can do a bit of the project if you want! -hunter

He soon replys with a 'sure' and with that i look out my window. I know the project is only due at the end of the year but, its just so fun to work with Owen. I soon enough see the small boy walk towards my house. I smile at the sight and run down the stairs. Just as he is about to knock i open the door. He falls through and lands on the floor.

"Whose that?" I turn around to see maya, my little sister smiling at me. She walks over and confidently shakes Owens hand. "Hi, I'm maya, I'm Hunty's sister. My mommy says I'm a big girl since I'm already 7!" Owen shakes Mayas small hand and smiles.

"Im Owen! Im your brothers friend. Your really pretty" she giggles and just like that they connect. She swiftly drags Owen to her room to do 'Top secret things'.

~~~

Its been half a hour and im not allowed to go near owen yet! I understand that Maya and Owen have never met since we always go to his house or she is always on a playdate, but damn she doesn't need to take him away from me!

"HUNTY LOOK! I made Owen turn into a pretty princess" i chuckle and lean back into my bed. "Wow Owen, such a beautiful princess" he hits my arm and laughs. Maya hugs Owen one last time before I swiftly shoo her away.

I look at the clock. Its 5:36. "Shall we work on the project?" He nods and pulls out his papers. "Ok so we've done Mandela, Martin Luther king and now we gotta do the slave trade." I smile and get comfortable. He starts writing while i google the info.

I look over at the small boy and smile at his
Crown. He really is a pretty princess, isnt he.

                                 ~~~

Hunters pov

"And thats all we need to write today!" I smile as he places the pen down and sighs. "Why is it always me writing" he frowns. I smile as i close my laptop. "Because you have the best handwriting!" He smirks.

I hear my phone go off and pull it out of my pocket.

i look down to see a text from Connor

Hey bro, theres a party and we've been told to invite you and owen, starts at 7 at 13 clostron drive, you down?- Connor

I look over to owen. "Hey you wanna go to a party? Ally and Connor invited us. Its just some people from school" his eyes light up and he nods swiftly.

Sure we're down. Owen says to ask ally if she can go to his house and help him choose something -hunter

She said she will be there in 10 cya later bro -Connor

"Ok ally is going to ur house in 10 mins to help you with whatever it is. Its only down the road so we can walk. Ill come to your house at 6:45 k?" He smiles. "Okay, i better leave now, Ally's ten minutes is about 4 seconds" i laugh at his words as he leaves my room and goes to mayas room.

"Hey maya, heres your crown, thank you for making me look pretty! I wish i was as beautiful as you!" I watch him hug her while leaning on the door frame. That boy is too nice. "Don't worry owen, you're as pretty  as cinderella." she kisses his cheek and he goes red while hugging her before leaving.

"What disney character am i?" She giggles. "Prince charming." I smile. "Then i realise what she means. "Mayaaa...." she giggles. "Hunty, after watching all the princess movies, i know when a character smiles and goes really red around another pretty character, it means they want to share a castle and get married. The prince has to love the princess!" I chuckle at how much my little sister knows, its actually scary.

But whats even scarier is that I'm not denying it.

                                 ~~~

Owens pov

"ALLY I NEED TO LOOK GOOD!" She smiles. "I know ima make it so hunter will fall in love with you in seconds!" I go red. Ally is wearing a black dress which complements her body shape  amazingly.

"Ok so i have a tight but not too tight shirt and you black skinny jeans. The jeans will make your ass look good and the white shirt will show off your cute body frame under your dark jacket making you look like a GOD for hunter. If he doesn't fall in love with you the guy is mental! "

I walk into the bathroom and try on the outfit. I look ok. I walk out and ally's eyes glow. "WOW OWEN, if i wasn't with connor and you wasnt gay id crush on you!" I giggle and sit on my bed.

Dink

Dink

Dink

"What the fuck is that" ally looks around for the noise. I see a stone hit my window. And another and more. I open it and duck so i don't get hit. "Hey princess you ready?" I smile at how stupid he is. "Yeah we're coming, ya know, you could have just called or knocked or something." He chuckles. "Thats boring." I smile and close my window and walk outside with ally.

I take a glance at hunter who is wearing a gray shirt with black jeans. He looks amazing to say the least. "Ok you two cmon the drinks are waiting for us" we laugh at ally who is wearing pumps.

I think ally is the smartest girl ever as she is wearing pumps to a party since every time a girl goes to a party in heals THEY FALL OVER like cmon ladies learn your lesson!

As soon as we turn the corner, you can hear the music and see the large group of people making their way into the house. "High school party or nightclub? Who knows" we chuckle at connors statement and walk towards the house.

I hope this ends up being fun.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1169

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3