Chapter Twenty One

Owen pov

Slowly my eyes begin to open and i see a smiling hunter also start to wake up. I giggle and snuggle further into his warm chest. "Good morning princess" i blush and giggle. I swear this giggling is a problem of mine.

I turn over and grab my phone. 8:30am. Wow it's early. I smile at the picture of me and hunter. Im so lucky. Slowly a soft pair of lips press against my neck. His hot breath gives me goosebumps.

I feel my cheeks burn up and i smile. I turn around to see his smirking face close to mine. I peck his lips and sit up. He groans as i stand up. "Cmon lazy, this place does amazing muffins" he chuckles and sits up.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the water. "Are you going with nathan and connor?" He smiles and nods, making a cute face. I close the bathroom door and look in the mirror.

I wrap my small arms around my body and frown.

Yeah, i haven't passed through the 'self hatred' phase that my mom said would have gone two years ago. I jump in the shower and smile as the hot water hits me. Soon enough i get out and shove on a dark green sweater and some shorts. I run down the stairs almost snapping my ankle at least twice and i find chandler at the bottom of the stairs.

Iv always liked chandler, as a friend obviously. Hes so funny with his jokes and hes so nice. He reminds me of chandler bing, which is also funny as he's dating someone called joey. "Heyy" i smile and wave. "Hey channy".

Chandler was one of the first people i met at high school, and we've always been super close ever since.

We walk towards the breakfast table and i see there is only one muffin left. I sprint over and grab it smiling. It looks amazing. I turn around to see sky walking towards us.

"So i did some research and found a crazy golf course like two minutes down the road" i smile at skys words. "Lets go!" I laugh at nathans confidence. "Ok meet here at 12:30" we all nod and walk away. I cant wait.

           ~~~

It's currently 1:30pm and me, hunter, chandler, joey, connor, Nathan, sky, sam and Jordan are all playing crazy golf. Im currently winning with only 26points on hole 20. Yes. Finally my one good skill is crazy golf.

I look around to see all the other boys shirtless with great tans and big muscles while im here, mr pale boy who has literally no muscles in a jumper.

Smack. I watch the blue ball roll over the small hill. Swerving around the frog obstacles and straight through the crocodiles mouth. We all run to see me get another hole in one. This triggers nathan.

As a child we would all go on holiday as a family to my grandma and grandpa's huge house in california. We would always play crazy golf and nathan was a master. Not anymore.

Wow i miss my grandpa and Nova. To say they was rich was a understatement. My grandpa helped make car engines for a living. I don't know much about it since its confusing. "Owen wins!" I cheer and laugh.

I smile as we go to the office counter. "Who won boys" i smile. "Owen did. He seems to be having a lucky week" i giggle at hunter. He takes my hand and i lean on his shoulder as we walk back.

"Did you guys have fun?" Everyone cheered. "Hey Connor, did you tell Ally about me and owens phoenix scar?" Connor shakes his head.

"Nah, i want to wait until she realises." I frown. "Man you're asking for a death wish." We all laugh at joey.

"Hey Owen, aren't you warm? I'm fucking roasting?" I shake my head and tighten my grip onto hunters hand.

"Nah, owens cold all the time." I smile softly at my taller boyfriend as he helps me out of the situation.

I'm so lucky to have him.

       ~~~

Hunters pov

Its movie night. Me, Owen, Connor, Nathan, dave, jordan and sky are all watching a film Owen chose since he won the golf. The film he picked was 'Star wars, revenge of the sith.' and let me tell you, its a rollercoaster of emotions. I even cried.

Yes me, hunter matthews cried.

But of course i missed half the film because i was watching Owen in my arms.

"ANAKIN BABY NO" i glance at dave and Owen who are now crying. "You was my brother anakin... i loved you!" This causes us all to yell in sadness.

And with that the end credits roll. "NOOO POOR OBI WAN, HE JUST- WHAT" i smile seeing them all explode with emotions. "WHAT? NON OF YOU BROUGHT A NEW HOPE? WHAT KIND OF AMATEUR GROUP IS THIS?" We all laugh at Jordan's anger.

I look at Owen whose still crying. "He's seen this film almost as much as titanic, and he still cries every time." we all laugh and slowly everyone says there goodnights and make there own way to there room.

Me and Owen make our way to bed and both lie down" i push my fingers through his hair and smile. I kiss his neck and pull him closer to me. He gets redder and redder each time i leave a small mark on his neck.

I chuckle and smile as i kiss him once more. "Goodnight Princess. I love you" i hear his cute small yawn. "Goodnight muffin, i love you too" and with that we both drift into a soft slumber.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

For anyone rereading this 1) why?? 2) yeah it used to be ab call me by your name but i changed it bc star wars > everything.

Word count: 1024

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3