Chapter Eleven

Owens pov

Slowly i start to open my eyes but swiftly close them when i see a bright light. What the hell.  I sit up and rub my eyes to realise im still in the hospital. I look over to the sleeping hunter and blush. He really stayed the whole night?

Wait- hold up. Did i call him muffin?

That's embarrassing. Its clear as day i love muffins, i say it every day! Why did i have to go and call him muffin!!

I slowly stand up and walk towards the bathroom. I frown as i see the big mirror. Im glad i broke my left arm in some ways because it covers my scars.

I look at my arms to see i have no visible muscles. I look like a five year old. I haven't worn my glasses much in the past few months since they just made me feel extra ugly.

I don't want to go back to school. Josh will hit me, people will pitty me and everyone will look at me. Im useless at that school. People only talk to me to get to Nathan, Hunter or Connor, or for my homework. Why would they like me?

~~~

Hunters pov

I yawned and stretched my cramped limbs out. Wow such a comfortable chair. I smile at the memory of owen calling me muffin.

Cutest thing ever.

I hear a slight whimper coming from the half asleep boy in front of me. Even though he woke up around an hour ago, he has fallen back to sleep many times.

I walk over to the side of his bed and crouch down. "You ok princess? The medicine fading?" He nods slowly not knowing what to do with himself. I cant blame him. Imagine waking up to all your body aching.

I press the small button on the side of Owens bed and a nice nurse walks in. Owen whimpers again and she smiles softly. "Owen iv got your meds, take these tablets and you can leave after the doctor has come and done one last check-up" he nods slowly and thanks her before she leaves.

He slowly sits up and swallows down two pills. It breaks my heart to see him in pain.

Iv decided to ask him on a date some time today. Thats my way of showing him i like him, i just hope he says yes.

God im really falling for owen, and falling fast.

~~~

Owens pov

"Ok owen you are free to go! I hope we dont see you back here until your cast removal! Bye sweetie!" I giggle and hug the nice nurse before making my way to Connors car. I get in and smile as Ally helps buckle my seat. "I can do it myself you know" she shushes me and continues to fuss over me.

"Wheres Hunter?" I smile at Connor. "He left when the doctor was doing a check up on me, he said he had something to do." He nods and begins to drive.

I feel my phone vibrate and look to see its hunter. I slide the answer button and smile. "Hello?" Hes quiet for a moment. "Hey owen, i don't know how to say this since iv never done it before but wanna go on a date with me? Yes? Ok ill pick you up at your house at 7:30 ok? Ok! Bye princess" and with that the line goes dead.

Oh my god! I just got asked out by hunter! So does that mean he does like me? Or does he just feel guilty for kissing me and running away? I smile softly at my phone before i send him a quick text.

Ok! What do i wear? How much money will i need? Will it be warm or cold? Hunterrrrr! -Owen

"Sooo was that your boyfriend?" I giggle at ally and shake my head. "No but i just got asked on a date" her eyes widen and she lets out the biggest scream. "OWEN IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!" She starts to ramble but all i can think about is the fact i just got asked on a date by hunter.

I sit back in my seat and smile. I hope he does like me. I hope he isn't just using me. Hunter wouldn't do that right? Hes too kind. But why is he kind to me? I'm me, i have nothing good to offer.

No, owen stop. I need to be more positive. Being negative while being busy gets me nowhere. I have too much to do to be stressed.  I just need sleep and i will be fine.

Im always fine.

~~~

Me and ally have currently been walking around the mall for over 3 hours now and we have only picked out some black jeans and white converse. "Ok so whats the dress code" i look at my shoes and smile. "He said casual but like neat casual" she smirks and drags me around more stores.

I eventually pick out a cute white long sleeved t-shirt and a black jacket. I look... ok.

Hey princess I'm taking you for dinner so keep your apatite good -hunter

Ok! Cant wait! Also im not a princess:( -Owen

Hmmm of course not, princess -Hunter

I smile and put my phone back in my pocket. Im excited. I look up to see a smug looking ally smirking. "Was that your boyfrienddd~" i feel my cheeks go read. "Nonono we haven't been on a date, he probably wont even like me hahaha" she then goes to slap me but stops. "I'll slap you when you heal, but you mr are wrong!" I frown slightly.

"Owen stop putting yourself down, this guy is obviously in love with you! Why wouldn't he be! Your fucking adorable! If i was a masculine homosexual male i would definitely crush over you." I giggle once again blushing.

My best friend is weird.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1033

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3