Chapter Fifty Four

Alex's pov

Im really exited for today. Today my best friend Livi is coming to visit and she said she's bringing a friend and her girlfriend. I miss her so much.

I see her car appear from the trees and i scream and run over. What? Only speaking to boys for 4 months gets old FAST. She neatly parks up and soon she comes running over engulfing me into a hug.

I smile and watch the two girls walk behind her. Her girlfriend, megan runs over and hugs me just as tight. "We missed you loser." I giggle and let go.

I then turn to their friend and pull her into a hug, what? Like i said, being around boys effects you. "I'm sorry i know we're strangers but i've spent the past four months around boys and i need that girl to girl contact." The girl laughs and pulls away. "Its fine i totally get you." I grin, i love her already.

I've known livi since i was 13 years old, due to me always moving, she was the only friend I managed to keep in contact with.

"Anyways you girls hungry?" They all nod and we walk to the canteen. "I got a few friends too introduce to you. They are boys because, well their is only boys here" they all laugh at my enthusiasm.

We take our seats and soon jack comes and sits down with us. "This is jack, jack this is Livi, Megan and Ally!" They all talk and i look around. Where's Hunter?

"You guys can go get food if you want" they all nod and walk over while i steal jacks food.

                                ~~~

Allys pov

I stand in line and smile as i see muffins. Ill get one for owen!

If feel a body collide with mine and we both land on the floor. I swiftly pick myself up and try controll my anger.

I turn around to pick up his muffin while I apologise. "Hey uhh sorry, its been a long day." i turn around and my smile soon turns to shock.

His face shows the same emotion.

"Holy shit"

I jump on the tall boy as we both embrace in a tight hug. I feel my chest become loose and i start to sob as he does. This is when i realise all my problems at the moment have a chance of fading. Its like the world has stopped spinning.

I found him.

Hunter fucking Matthews.

I swiftly jump down but continue to cry. "We missed you so much" he sniffs and we hug again. "I missed you all too"

I drag him over to the table with the others and we sit down. "So then he screams at the whole canteen to leave him alone and-" livi smiles and then screams as she sees hunter.

"Holy shit you gave me a heart attack" he chuckles but tears still stream down his face. "I thought id never see you all again" i grab his hand and smile.

Alex looks at us in confusion. "I'm sorry i'm a tad confused, how do you guys know Hunter?" He sighs. "These are my friends from back home." Alex and jacks face quickly turn to shock. "No fucking way, what a small world." I laugh.

"Wanna go sit outside? It's quieter and doesn't smell like gross men." We all agree and follow her outside.

I can't believe it, Hunter is here! I honestly never expected to see him again after-

I freeze as it suddenly hits me.

This fucker. I go to yell at him but livi beats me to it

"Ok so Hunter nice to see you and all but i just have one small question, hmm what was it oh yeah thats right WHAT THE FUCK? As much as i'm happy to see you i'm a second away from murdering you."