Chapter Thirty

Owens pov

As i slowly start to open my eyes the sun manages to attack me. I quickly squint to protect my sight before i have them fully open.

I look at the handsome boy infront of me. His skin is soft and smooth. Faint freckles dot around under his eyes. Those beautiful aqua eyes. His hair is bouncy and fluffy. His lips are rosey and lush. His jaw line is strong and straight. Hes like a god.

How did i get someone like that to love someone like me.

I yawn and turn around to look at my phone. I feel two arms pull me closer to them. I smile at his warm breath. His morning voice is deeper and hot.

"Morning princess" i smile as he kisses my head. "Happy new years eve!" I whisper. I feel him smile in to my neck. "Yeah the party at my house starts at 6pm"

I sit up and raise an eyebrow. "Party?" He nods and streaches his muscular arms. "Oh fuck. I was supposed to suprise you. Oh Well" he chuckles and pulls me back in to bed. I smile as I could cuddle with him all day.

A party? I can't wait!

       ~~~

Hunters pov

I walk around smiling and saying hello to everyone. Majority of my grade along with some of their friends from other schools decided to show up, so the party is pretty big.

I scan the area looking for that beautiful boy of mine. I spot him standing and laughing with Nathan. I slip over and wrap my arms around his waist. "Hey princess" he then giggles and turns to me. "Why hello muffin." I raise an eyebrow and look towards Nathan.

"How much has he drank?" Nathan chuckles. "A single cup of something ally made him". I laugh at the small boy. He gets drunk so easy. I pick him up and smile at him. "Owen, hey, look theres muffins over there" his eyes light up and he jumps down and quickly goes over to the table with food.

I chuckle and follow him. I hold his hand as he begins to eat a muffin and smile. "now can you not get to drunk tonight? I don't want you having to much of a hangover tomorrow, and i want you to remember tonight, it's our first new years together, ok?" he nods rapidly which makes me laugh.

I then jog upstairs making sure all the rooms are still empty and locked. I Don't want anyone having sex in this house today... unless. I smirk at my thoughts but then get interrupted by a tap on my shoulder.

"Umm are you hunter Mathews?" I nod and try to think who this person is. "Well iv been told to get you 'asap' because some unwanted guy is here called... um jake? Marcus? Sam? Mike?" I frown

"Mark?" He thinks and then nods. "Son of a- thanks" i run down the stairs to see mark holding Owens face. I walk casually over to him and stand behind him. Just as he is about to kiss Owen i grab his shoulder. I pull him towards the door with him stumbling everywhere.

"Don't fucking touch him again. Learn your lesson. I will kill you next time, And that wasn't a threat" i drag him to the street and throw him against the path. "Thats a promise" and with that i walk back inside after watching him run away.

I glance at my phone to see its 11:50. "Almost new years guy!" I shout and loud cheers and whistles fill the air. I look around trying to find Owen but have no luck. I then feel another someone tap my shoulder.

"Yo, i'm pretty sure you're boyfriend is about to fall asleep." I chuckle and walk over to where Ally is to see Owen sat on the chair next to her.

"Is the weird drink Ally gave you wearing off?" He nods slightly and rubs his eyes. "Ally why do you always give him some weird strong drink at every party." She shrugs. "He reacts differently to every drink, he's my test bunny, i'm trying to find something that sends him hyper." I widen my eyes and laugh.

"Ok, but he can stay with you that night." She giggles. I look back over to the small boy and take his hand. "Cmon i wanna show you something" i then carry him outside. "Go up that ladder" he nods and i follow him behind. We reach the top and now sat on the roof.

"Is this safe?" I nod slightly. "Yeah I've sat her a few times but wanted to wait until tonight to show you." he grins and snuggles as close to me as he can. I wrap my arm around his shoulder and rest my head on his.

"I love youuu" i smile at his small blush. "I love you too, princess" he giggles. I then hear everyone start to shout.

"5

4

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEAR"

I smile down at the small boy. "Happy new year baby" he giggles. "Happy new year!" And with that we kiss. I pull away and rest my head on his. I stroke his wrist, where his pheonix scar is and smile. I see his eyes fill with fun colours like blue and red.

This has been amazing. I then hear a small whimper come from him. "Hey, hey whats up?" he looks up at me and pouts. "My heads gonna hurt tomorrow, isn't it" i chuckle and wipe away his tears.

"Yes, yes it will. But I already have a bunch of muffins, medicine and films ready for you" he giggles and smiles. He's so fucking adorable. I feel like a grandma trying to squeeze her grandchildren's cheeks.

Im so lucky. I love you Owen kelly, for now and forever.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1022

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3