Chapter Forty Eight

((There is a stupid line somewhere in this saying "this signifies he has found barry" IK its stupid but its become an inside joke with me and one of my friends so it has to stay, just move past it))

Allys pov

I smile as i grab Connor's hand and walk towards the door. Me, connor, Owen and Hunter are on a double date. We do these once or twice a month and its always a blast.

I look at the large sign inside the building that says 'aquarium' and smile. Me, owen and Connor would come here all the time as children.

"Ahhhh Alimba, Connet and Ombré! Its been a long time since i saw you kids here! Whose the newbie?" We laugh at Matthew, the shop owner as he calls us by our old nicknames.

"Nice to see you too Mathaner! This is hunter, Owens boyfriend!" This makes matthew smile and shake hunters hand. "Ill call you huntagnes" this makes us all laugh.

"Can we have four tickets please" he nods and we continue to make small talk until he passes us our tickets.

We say our goodbyes and walk towards the tunnel. I smile at connor as i see him looking at me. We look around seeing beautiful fish swim around us. I smirk as i see Owens excitement grow. He loves it here.

I grab my phone and start taking pictures of the two boys holding hands in front of me. They are so cute!

"Isn't it rude how nobody takes photos of us!" I smirk and look up to the large giant i call my boyfriend.

"No because when they do we threaten to kick their asses." He pouts. "Yeah... i guess you have a point."

            ~~~

Hunters pov

I look down at the small boy whose clutching at my hand tightly. "There is a big shark somewhere in here called barry"

I chuckle at his cuteness and soon realise he's scared of the shark. We turn a corner and he makes a squeaky noise which signifies he has found barry.

I look around to see a fake shark on the wall with a sign saying " barry" under it.

I look down at the small boy in confusion. "This... you're scared of this plastic shark?" He pouts and looks away. "Yeah well you're scared of muppets so." I frown.

"Hey thats no fair!" He laughs and quickly moves past the sigh .

I cant believe we have graduated!

Well almost, we signed up for summer school since we all had nothing more to do. So we only finish school in a few weeks, i don't mind though as it gives us all more time to say goodbye to the school.

"GUYS GET OVER HERE" I chuckle at ally and walk over to see a tank of jelly fish. "Look at them, they move so elegantly!" We all laugh at Ally before we get grabbed into a huddle.

"We're taking a picture if you like it or not!" We all smile for the unexpected photo.

We then move on and i grin as I receive the pictures. She took about three and to my surprise on 2 of them I'm looking at Owen.

Now that i think about it a lot of photos i have is me looking at Owen. Wait, i also miss a lot of things from looking at him!

Wow i stare at him too much.

I mentally laugh. Can you blame me. He's beautiful. He's perfect.

Hes mine.

  ~~~