Chapter Thirty Three

Owens pov

"And done!" I finally close my small bag and flop on to the soft cushion bed and smile. I close my eyes in hope for a few moments of rest.

I then feel a body lean inches away from mine. I open my eyes and meet his ocean blue ones which are as beautiful and mesmerising as always. "Hi" i feel a small blush creep across my face.

"I dont want you to go!" I laugh as he trys to protest. "i have to see my little cousin amy since its her birthday!" He frowns. I then feel myself get flipped and im now lay on top of him.

I move next to him and snuggle in to his side. "Im gonna miss you" he whispers in my hair. "Its only for five days" i giggle. He runs his fingers through my hair making me grin. "We've never been apart for more than 30 hours." I pull a face and look at him. "For real?" He nods.

Thats insane.

"OWEN WERE LEAVING IN TWENTY MINUTES FOR THE AIRPORT, GET NATHEN AWAKE!" I smile and shout a small ok. I stand up but laugh when i get pulled back down.

"Hunterrrrr" i giggle as he rests his head on mine. "So where are you going again?" I smile. "Greece" he then shoots up. "You mean, where he lives?" I smirk. "Yes corey lives there"

Corey was my summer boyfriend two years ago, well i dont really class him as my boyfriend, we never kissed or did anything, just kinda hung out while he complimented and flirted with me. Iv told hunter about him in the past, i guess he's worried things might continue.

I see him look away. I run a hand through his hair and smile. "Nothing gonna happen, we will FaceTime everyday and Nathan will be with me at all times, remember he hates corey" i hear an angry grunt and smile.

I then stand up to put my jumper on and before i can go to wake Nathan up i'm suddenly spun around and a soft pair of lips land on mine. The kiss is passionate but sweet. He pulls away and traces love bites that litter my neck. I sigh. "Ok mr territorial, i gotta go." He smirks and pulls away.

He slowly walks towards the door but turns around and smirks. "Remember baby, you're mine. He touches you once i will be there the same day, love youu" i laugh at his extremeness.

"I love you too, you moldy muffin" he chuckles and with that he leaves. I sigh. "Nathan WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS" i laugh as i hear a bang. "IM UP"

And with that, we start our journey to Greece.

                          ~~~

Hunters pov

Its been a day since owen left for Greece and im bored out of my brain! Im always with him! Winter break is only over next week and i have nobody!

Ally and connor went to new york to see ally's parents, livi and megan both have bad colds and i dont want germs and the rest of people i know are either busy or out of town! So here i am sat on my bed with bella watching lion king with maya.

"I miss owen" i smile at the small girl next to me. "So do i" suddenly a ring comes from my phone, speaking of the angel.

The words princess spread across the phone.

I quickly click answer. "Hey princess" i smile when his adorable face appears. He has a huge grin. "Hey!" I laugh but see a angry looking Nathan in he background.

"Whats up with mr sulky over there" he laughs. "Oh hes just being moody because corey is hogging the shower" i sigh feeling jealousy overwhelm me.

I then hear the shower stop and a face appears. "Hey im corey, you must be hunter, owens friend!" I laugh, sarcastically.

"Actually hes my boyfriend, pheonix scars and everything" i smirk at the blushing Owen and frowning corey. Before i can continue to show Owen is mine, my phone is ripped away from me.

"OWY!" I chuckle and Maya's exitement. Bella also jumps up and barks. "Hey Mayabear, hey bells" they start to talk about random stuff.

"hows your holiday going princess" he giggles. "Great! But i miss you" i smile as i see corey frown. "I gotta go! Were having dinner in 5 minutes and i gotta get ready! I love you" i smile.

"I love you too" and with that the screen goes black.

I sigh and see my mom walk in. "Hey hun, im going out to buy owen his birthday gift, be back in half a hour".

I nod but then realise what day it is. Its the day i pick up owens gift! I run to my car with maya next to me. "Are we getting owens gift?" i nod.

After about  half a hour i pull up at a small house surrounded by trees and grass. I walk to the door with Mayas hand in mine and gently knock.

I smile at the small boy that answers. "Hi, is your mommy home?" He points to the lady that walks over. "Hunter! Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in so long! Hows your mother! Hows Sophia! Hows Owen! God we need a catch up!" I chuckle and walk inside the house.

"Hey Maria! We're all great. My mom and Sophia have been missing you!" She laughs and hands me a box and a bag. "Here you go!" I smile and thank her while i look around to see maya sat on the grass with the small boy. They're both laughing and smiling, neglecting the fact they have just met.

"Come on maya, we have things to do" a wave of disappointment showers across the two children's faces.

"Maya can stay and play with Jacob if she wants" they both jump up and grin giddily. "I don't see why not, i will pick you up at 6:30, ok? Be good for Maria!" I kiss her cheek and say my goodbyes before climbing into the car.

As i arrive at my house i see my mom walk out with a confused look on her face. "What did you do hunter Mathews" i laugh. "I got his gift!" She raises an eyebrow in confusion.

We walk inside and sit in the living room, her sitting with me in curiosity. I then pull out a small ginger and white kitten and my moms eyes glow.

"Maria gave it me, Sophia told me how Owen wanted a pet so i told her about it and she said it was a great idea, his name is simba" i chuckle as my mom plays with the adorable fur ball.

"He's gonna love it!" Her squeaky voice fills the room. I smile in relief. For the rest of the day we look after and play with the small cat, getting it toys and a collar.

Im a great boyfriend.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1214

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3