Chapter Forty Two

Owens pov

Today is friday, the best day. As i lock my door i smile as i feel two arms snake around my waist. "Hey baby" i giggle as i turn around and look up to meet his crystal blue eyes. I run my fingers through his fluffy brown hair and smirk as he shakes his head.

I slowly push the six foot giant off me just to get pulled back. I smile as my lips meet his smooth ones. Our lips moving at the same time, its like heaven. Indescribable.

He slowly runs his tongue across my lips but i smile as i keep my mouth shut. Its to early for this. Actually, scrap that. Its never to early to make out with a greek god.

All of a sudden our small make out session is pulled to a stop as my phone vibrates. I look to see a message from Ally.

hurry the fuck up you dumb ass you said you made cookies and i want one. -Ally

wow ally showing the love for me strongly today aren't we. -Owen

yeah whatever hurry up -Ally

I giggle as i look up at hunter. "Cmon we gotta go" he groans as i grab his hand and start dragging him towards hell, i mean school.

"What college did you get into?" I shrug. "I haven't looked yet, what about you?" He smiles. "California SA." I grin widely and wrap him in a hug. "I'm so happy for you!" He smiles.

"It's not certain i'm going there yet though." I frown. "Why?" He shrugs. "Some things might change." I sigh. "Hunter, you have to go to that school even if i don't go, you can't change your dreams for me." He chuckles. "You are my dream, i don't care where we go as long as we're together."

I feel a blush spread across my face. "Just... promise me you will think about yourself first." He smiles and nods. I'm so nervous.

                          ~~~

Ally's pov

"Owen has the best cooking skills no lie." i grin as i swallow my cookie. "So, have you all heard what college you're getting into?" They all nod.

"I got into California SA, sports academy." Nathan stands up and wraps his arms around hunters head. "Me too" Hunter rolls his eyes. "Great now i'm stuck with you." Nathan scoffs and sits down. "I just wanted to show you some love Hunter L Matthews but i guess not." I smirk.

"L?" Hunter glares at Nathan and turns to Chandler. "So what about you and joey?" He smiles. "We got into California state, which is like a mile away from SA." I grin. "Me too and Jordan!" Nathan goes and hugs chandler before walking to me. "Don't fucking touch me." He grins and ignores me before hugging me really tightly.

"I hate you so much." Everyone laughs as he sits down. "So what about Connor?" I smile thinking of my lovely boyfriend. "He's taking online classes, he got into SA but he wants to take the first semester online due to his anxiety." Chandler raises an eyebrow.

"Connor has anxiety?" I nod and smile knowing he doesn't mind me telling people. "Yeah, moving schools is going to be rough for him, so he's taking it slow." He nods and smiles.

"Hey guys, what are we talking about?" I smile at megan and livi.

"College, what did you guys get into." They grin. "CAA, California art academy." I raise my eyebrows. "No way! Congratulations you guys! So we're all going to California colleges that are close by, this is great!" Everyone agrees before i get interrupted.

"What about Owen?" I turn to Hunter and Nathan. They both look at each other and shrug. "Owen wouldn't tell me this morning, said he's too nervous to open it incase he either got into non or one far away from us, plus he said its fun to annoy us." I groan.