Chapter Twenty

Hunters pov

I yawn and smile. I kiss the fuzzy haired boy's head causing him to groan and yawns but he still doesn't open his eyes. "Too early"

I smirk at his cuteness. "Ok well i guess you will miss Disney world" suddenly his eyes shoot open and he stares into mine. His aqua blue eyes are filled with excitement. He jumps off the bed and runs to Connor and Nathan's room.

"DISNEY WORLD" i hear them both yell at him for waking them. Then i hear the door open. well good morning to the rest of the hotel. I look at my phone to see its 9:30am. I lean on the door frame and laugh at him banging on jordan and Dave's room. Suddenly the door burst open and out comes a screeching dave shouting Disney world back at Owen.

Soon enough everyone is out of their room. Well time go get ready.

           ~~~

Owens pov

Im currently sat on hunters back walking towards the open gates to Disney world. As we wait the realisation of being at my dream location hits me. I feel tears stream down my face, landing in hunters hair. "Aww princess you crying?" I hide my head in his hair. "You're too adorable."

OK goals for today: Go on any rides, Meet most characters and make memories with hunter. I want this to be special.

As we walk through coach gathers us up. "Ok lads, have you all got sunscreen?" We all nod and he smiles. "Ok first of all were gonna go to the cafe together and have breakfast, then you can go your own ways" my eyes light up.

Disney muffins.

I smile until i realise. Fuck. Im heavy. Hunter must be able to read my thoughts based on his response. "Owen I promise your not heavy. you weigh as light as a feather" i smile softly into his hair. Hes the best.

As we get into the cafe hunter puts me down. I take a seat at the table and stare in amazement. The whole place is wonderful, and this is just a cafe.

Soon a muffin is placed in front of me and believe me when i say, It was less than ten seconds before the muffin was gone. Everyone stares at me in shock but i just smile. This is the day of my dreams.

~~~

Hunters pov

It's currently 6pm and were all sat in a restaurant laughing and eating. Disney restaurants aren't as expensive as you think. I look towards the giddy child sat next to me flicking through his autograph book and phone to see  pictures from today.

Today has honestly been great. Me and Owen have made so many memories and became so much closer as a couple. We've been on all the rides and met every character. I know its shocking how much you can fit into one day. Because its a school week nobody is really here so the lines are at max 18 minuets long.

I loved meeting the princesses with him. It was so cute. Splash mountain is by far my favourite ride but i loved the toy story shooting range too. Jordan and coach was on one carriage for that and jordan kept spinning it and lets just say coach carter was NOT pleased.

(A/n RIP SPLASH MOUNTAIN I LITERALLY CRIED WHEN I HEARD IT WAS SHUTTING. Like yeah I understand why and think the story was bad but the ride alone was so magical. I'm so sad)

I glance at the plate in front of us and see Owen dig in to some spaghetti. He's to fucking cute. We all share conversation about what we've done throughout the day.

"Ok lads settle down. I would like to make a toast to us, as a team, as a family and as winners! Well done Owen for making the winning touchdown and well done hunter for being alive kiddo." we all laugh.