Chapter Sixteen

Owens pov

I give the small girl in front of me one last hug. "Im gonna miss you" i smile and kiss her head. "Aww ima miss you too mayabear" i see hunter walk towards me. "Wow all i got was a bye and she ran straight past me saying she has to say bye to you"

Maya giggles and kisses my cheek then runs to her mom. I say my last goodbye and walk towards the coach. I place my bag with the rest and go to find a seat. I see connor and Nathan pointing to two chairs next to theirs and we sit down, sadly i was too late and got the isle chair meaning i had to spend the whole journey listening to Nathan.

Just great.

                          ~~~

Hunters pov

I open my eyes slowly to be greated by a bright light. I look around to see everyone is either asleep or listening to music. I look down at owen whose head is resting on my arm. His hair has flopped out of position making him look as cute as ever. I grab my phone and take a photo of us both. Haha hes gonna hate me.

I push his hair back to its normal position and smile. He's truly beautiful. Hes gone through so much that nobody deserves, especially not him. Im going to protect him with all my heart.

                           ~~~
Owens pov

I slowly start to open my eyes. Wait what. Where am i?! I look to my side to see hunter. Oh right the Florida trip.

I smile as i see Hunter is just staring out the window completely in his own world. I slowly move into position and then swiftly grab his shoulder while whisper shouting a small 'Boo' into his ear. I laugh as he jumps and breathes heavily.

"Holy fuck you scared me." I giggle as he flicks my head.

"We're here lads!"

We all cheer and get off the coach. We all stare in awe at the huge hotel in front of us. "Oh my god, this must have cost at least £9000 per room for one night!" We all laugh at Connors words. "OK LADS ITS FOUR IN ONE ROOM, GET INTO GROUPS"

i look at my feet awkwardly, waiting for everyone to get into groups. I doubt im a first pick.

I get jolted back into someone chest and look up to see a smiling hunter. "We're in a group with Connor and Nathan, is that ok?" I smile and nod.

We all get our stuff and start to walk in. "Holy fuck this plant cost more than anything i own" we all laugh at Dave, knowing it's probably true.

"Nathen, your group is in room 420, your all on the same floor which is floor B" nathen grabs the key from coach and with that we walk towards the elevator. Before we all walk in i frown. "Whats wrong owen?"

I shake my head and smile. "Nothing im fine" i dont want him thinking im childish. We walk in and as the doors close i feel my chest getting tight. I look around and suddenly the room shakes.

Suddenly the elevator comes to a stop. Connor clicks a button. "Damn it." He clicks the yellow bell button which signals for help. I slowly sit on the floor and hide my face trying to breathe.

This can't be happening.

"Owen are you ok?" I shake my head letting the panic flow and i feel my knees shake. "oh my god owen im sorry i forgot" eveyone looks from me to nathen in confusion.

"Owen has a fear of elevators" fuck im so embarrassed. There just so small and i feel... i dont know i hate them! I feel them all sit down and try comfort me.

I smile as hunter kisses my head and plays with my hair. He always makes me feel better.

"Im sorry" they all smile. "Dont be sorry owen we didnt know" i smile. "Yeah even the best brother in the world has to slip up at times am i right?" He goes for a high five but hunter just glares at him. This makes me giggle and everyone smiles.

After about half an hour of me hyperventilating the doors get pulled open and a friendly mans face appears. "Cmon boys, time to get out" we all smile. Im obviously the first to get out. I smile when i see two signs. One saying we're on floor five and another pointing to the stairs. PHEW. There's stairs. I feel someone snatch my case from my hands. I smile at hunter as he wraps his arms around me.

                         ~~~

Owens pov

"Oweeeeennnn" "oweeeeeennn" "princess wake up" i slowly open my eyes to see hunter in front of me. I must have fell asleep. "Hi princess, wanna go get some cake?" I yawn but nod. Food sounds good right now.

I stand up and grab my phone. "Wait i need to unpack!" He smiles and grabs my hand. "I already did that for you, don't worry" i kiss his cheek as we walk out. How did i end up with a boyfriend like this.

We jog down the stairs to see all the team including coach dig into some pudding. Cakes, cookies, jellies, ice cream and more desert substances are spread across long tables.

We both grab some chocolate cake and sit down. "Hmmm fuck" we all laugh at sam. "Food fetish much" he glares at sky but laughs.

I look around and stand up when I see a table filled with muffins. "Hes going to eat them all for real" i ignore Nathan's comment and walk to the table. I grab a chocolate muffin and go back giggling.

"Surely muffins cant be doing him any good" i glare at Nathan. "Well he is faster, Smarter and better looking than you Nathan so maybe you should eat some." We all laugh at Hunter.

"Owen i didn't know you like muffins, i can show you my recipe one day" I nod to sky in excitement. Hes new to the team and he's really nice.

"The fuck? How didn't you know. THE DUMBASS IS ALWAYS FUCKING EATING THEM AND YET HES THE FUCKING SKINNY CHILD" everyone laughs at Nathan's outbursts. See usually fat comments get me really down, but for some reason i never take offence to Nathan. Probably because i know hes wrong about everything, plus because he's my brother and i know he'd never hurt me purposely.

"At least i dont spend my life chasing after Taylor McKenna" he frowns and looks away mumbling. I guess i won that battle.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1153

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3