Chapter Twenty Six

Hunter pov

Its 20th December and I'm going to collect Owen's Christmas present and I know exactly what I'm getting.

I climb out of my car and knock on the door to the small house in front of me. I grin as a small happy lady answers. "Hey nicky!" She smiles and squeezes me into a hug.

"Hey hunts, hey MayaMoo" she giggles at the nickname. We both walk in and take a seat. I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. A loud scoff fills my ears. "Mathews wheres my hug" i turn around and hug the tall blond.

Judith.

I see maya sat on the floor with the small West Highland White Terrier called rocky. "So kiddo what brings you two here" we both smile.

"Well i need a autograph for a gift" she smirks at maya. "So whose the lucky guy" i freeze and feel my whole face burn up. What? "How did you know it was for a guy? And how did you know i wasn't straight?!" She laughs.

"hunny i know you better than you know you" Nicky and judith have been best friends since i was 3 and they was 6, nicky is my cousin and we just claim Judith as part of our family now.

"I need matthew perry" she grins. "A fan of friends. I already like this kid. I need to meet him" i laugh.

"OWEN IS SO COOL HES LIKE MY BEST FRIEND!" We all laugh at Maya's outburst. That 7 year old loves him so much. Nicky hands me the autograph and i smile.

He will love it.

"So are you forgetting to show us something? And i want a picture of this boy" i smile. I roll up my sleeve and show nicky the pheonix scar.

"Disney! Nice dude!" I laugh. I pull out my phone and show her my lock screen.  It then gets covered by a printed picture of me, maya and owen.

"Why do you bring that everywhere! Hes my boyfriend! God you're weird!" She kicks me but laughs.

"Its twelve already, we better be going! Thank you for having us and for the gift. I will definitely bring Owen soon, since your both star wars, friends and jurassic park GEEKS" she laughs as we walk back towards the car.

I'm so excited to give him this, he's been a friends/Matthew perry fan for years now, so i'm sure he will love this!

                                      ~~~

Owens pov

IM FREAKING OUT. Ok so i got hunter a shirt with all the Georgia bulldogs football team signatures on and im on my way to the store right now to get two frames.

One for the shirt and the other for a picture I printed of me on hunters back at Disney world. Its cute.

Im freaking out because my gifts are always awful! AND its my first boyfriend AND its my first gift to a boyfriend.

I run inside and crash in to someone. I wince and stand up. "I'm so sorry i wasn't looking and- oh hey you guys." I relax once i see it's Ally and megan.

"Whats got you in a hurry?" I smile. "I need two frames for a gift for hunter and I'm FREAKING OUT BECAUSE HE MIGHT HATE THE GIFTS AND BREAK UP WITH ME"

I feel myself go red when I realise that I'm shouting. Ally grabs my shoulder. "Hun, he will love it. Also are you forgetting you're soulmates? Home boy doesn't have the option to break up for a shit gift, yall are together forever. Now, go get your gift and we will meet you at the line" i nod and run away.

I look down at the sheet of paper with two frame sizes on. I grab the two white frames and run to the line meeting ally and megan.

"Hey welcome to Quickmart, my name is Susan and today i will be offering you some juiced brown raisons and some small cut carrots. We also offer-" the lady gets cut off by megan.

"Listen, linzy, was it linzy? You look like a linzy." The lady frowns. "Susan-" megan once again buts in. "Ok linzy, frankly we know you and i don't want to be here. Your being payed to say that and its pretty obvious two girls and a guy don't want to buy your raisons or deals ok? Ok! So let us make our purchase faster and move along"

The lady scoffs and scans our stuff. Megan and ally have snacks and in total everything is $36, damn simple things are so pricey these days.

"Wow meg didn't know you had a sassy side" she huffs. "I don't like those people" we all laugh and before we go our separate ways ally gives me some food.

"Here have a movie date or something. Just chill. We will see you tomorrow Owen" i hug them both and smile.

I run back to my moms car and begin to drive home, what? Its only a short drive! I sigh, this week is insane! This week, the week before Christmas, is filled with plans with friends. I only have today to wrap my gifts.

I finally make it home and run inside, i practically throw myself onto the living room floor where i left the wrapping paper and tape and begin to wrap the gift.

"Hello to you too." I yell at the voice as i thought i was home alone. I turn to the couch to see Nathan lying down with a blanket over him.

"Don't scare me like that, I thought it was Hunter or something." He smirks. "Is that his gift? Oooo he's gonna love it! But wait, I haven't seen you wrap my gift!" I roll my eyes.

"You don't get anything but cole." He frowns. "Guess i'll be returning your gift and putting you up for adoption." I sigh. "You have a gift dumbass, why would i wrap it in front of you." He cheers.

After i finish framing and wrapping the gifts i quickly run upstairs and hide them under my bed.

I smile and lie on my bed, having some of the stress leave my body. The moment i get comfortable i hear the door bell ring. I frown and shout to Nathan to answer it but i get no response.

I hate him.

I sigh and run downstairs, hitting his head on the way past before opening the door.

I smile as a small girl comes bouncing in. "OWY" she giggles. "MAYS" she jumps in to me and i wrap my arms around her. I sit her on my knee and see hunter walk in and place a bag with 7 muffins inside. My eyes glow.

"Where is my hug?" I giggle and smile. "Mine" i laugh at mayas words. Hunter chuckles as we walk upstairs to my room. He takes the small girl from me and drops her on my bed. He sits on the bed and then pulls me toward him.

"Actually he's mine" i blush and scruff around his hair. I go stand up and put lion king on before sitting back in in between the two.

We laugh and joke while watching the film and maya ends up falling asleep on me. I love moments like this, moments I'll never forget.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1266

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3